Johnny x Female Reader

I had to make this one quick because it was an emergency. Someone's gonna kidnap... Soo figured I better update this story!!

__________________________________________________________

(He's younger in this one! You two go to school together!)

(Your Pov!)

Today was the last day of school and everyone was super excited. Summer is my all time favorite! I love the weather and I love going to the beach with my friends.

"What's the first thing you're going to do when schools out?" My best friend Madelyn said. (If that's your name sorry. Change your friends name.)

"Hmm... I have no clue.. What about you?" I asked making her smile. "Let's go to the beach tonight! A lot of kids from school are going to be there!" She said.

"Oh, Okay! Sounds totally awesome." I said as we sat in class. Luckily we weren't doing any work today. We had all day to plan what we were going to do this summer.

(Later-)

Finally we arrived at the beach! A few kids from school were already there, playing soccer and listening to music.

"Ooh! Look he's cute." Madelyn said staring at some boy. "Who's he?" I asked as one of my other friends walked over.

"That's Daniel, He's new." Sebastian said. "That would explain why I've never seen him before." I said as my friend basically drooled over him.

"Go talk to him for me!" She begged making me laugh. "Fine! Fine! I will!" I said, but before I could walk towards him she grabbed my arm.

"Don't tell him I sent you! Just make conversation and find out stuff about him!" She whispered a blush appearing on her face.

"Okay, I will. You're such a loser!" I laughed as I walked over towards the boy.

"Hi, It's Daniel right?" I said as he turned around with a big smile on his face. "Hey, Yeah, What's your name?" He said.

"My name is (Y/n), So how are you liking it here?" I introduced myself and asked a question. Time to get some information for Madelyn.

"It's pretty cool, people are nice." He said with a smile.

"That's good, Oh! You play soccer?" I asked looking at the soccer ball he was holding.

"Yeah! It's probably one of my favorite things to do." He said. "Awesome! I used to play a little when I was younger, but not anymore." I said.

"Aww, Why'd ya stop playing?" He asked sounding slightly disappointed. "Hmm.. I'm not sure why I stopped." I said.

"You wanna play a little game with me then? Get you back into soccer?" He asked making me nod.

"Sounds like fun." I said with a smile, but then suddenly someone walked over. "Hey, You wanna go somewhere? I'll take you somewhere nice." A very popular boy, named Johnny said looking me up and down. I blushed and looked away from him quickly. What does he want with me?!

He's been my crush for a very long time and H/ never spoke one word to me! What does he want?!

"Hey man, Leave her alone. We were in the middle of something." Daniel said making me turn back towards them.

"I wasn't talking to you, Stay out of this." Johnny said pushing Daniel to the ground. Suddenly Daniel stood up and punched Johnny in the face. Before I even realized what was happening people gathered around and chanted fight.