"See? It's fun, right?" Meyer said. From disgust, Gavin was now looking interested. Zee and Meyer can barely decipher what the lopsided clay on Gavin's wheel was but they let him be. It was like seeing a caged child finally learning how to play.

Gavin laughed. "Look, I made a bird."

Meyer burst out laughing. Gavin's 'bird' was a deformed oval shape with a pointed 'beak'. The prince wasn't really making anything; he was just having fun feeling the clay on the spinning wheel.

"Babe, with the hundreds of vases that you threw, you must at least make one to know how difficult is it for the makers." Meyer said. He left his station and scooted behind Gavin so that he can guide his hands on forming a base. "Right here, see? Form the body first, then, poke a hole at the top so it will be hollow inside."

"So you brought me here to replace those vases?" Gavin complained.

"Yeah, pretty much." Meyer giggled. "You throw at least ten a day. You know what? I think you should do ten vases."

Instead of stepping on the pedal, Gavin stepped on Meyer's foot. It caused the wheel to spin wildly, the newly formed clay splattered and hit their arms. If this happened earlier, Gavin would have shouted, but now he was enjoying it thoroughly. He swiped his wet hand on Meyer's face.

"You're really going to do this huh?" Meyer retaliated by doing the same. Gavin repeated wiping his hand on Meyer's forehead. Meyer did it too, and Gavin kept wiping until both their hairs have blobs of clay.

"Ehem!"

Zee coughed loudly. Being the third wheel isn't fun at all.

They spent hours in that place. Meyer had made two plates, a jar, and a cup. Zee, who didn't have anyone with him was focused so he was able to make almost a full dining set. Gavin, who was playing around managed to make lopsided cups and vases.

Meyer went behind Gavin again to check on him. He sniffed his nape and nipped his ear affectionately.