Details and an audition

6th January,
My agent had emailed me the details and I hadn't got the role yet, what he ment was he had booked me an audition, which made more sense. The audition was on Sunday and it was Thursday today so on Saturday I would had to travel to London.

Sat on the train once again I was extremely nervous, was I even ready for a role like this. Soon enough I arrived at the hotel I was going to stay at and set out the clothes I was going to wear tomorrow and then went to bed because I had eaten prior and it was quite late now.

I had woken up, had breakfast and now I was getting ready. I had decided to wear something more casual this time, I wore black leggings, a white t-shirt, a cream cardigan over the top, some sleek black ankle boots, again my hair in a low bun and lastly some small stud earrings.

Then I headed to the audition it looked pretty much the same as where I had my other audition although it was at a different place and the room was a bit bigger as well. I finished the audition and went back to my hotel where I would be waiting for the next week until I got any news on whether I had booked the job or not.

At least the hotel was nice, though I would miss my own bed and the anticipation had me on edge.