🗺❧beach day☙🗺

Start from the beginning

Q: And they were roommates.

K: Oh my god they were roommates.

C: Oh come on now. Can you guys piss off?

Q: That is simply impossible!

Alex ran over to the couple and jumped on their laps. He laid down across them. Stella didn't mind but Clay was pushing him off. Nick turned the tv on and started shuffling through youtube. He ended up playing a Dan Howel video that was recommended for Stella.

(a/n: If you did have a Dan and Phil phase, I am creeped out by you. Speaking of which if you didn't have ANY of the following phases I pity you. Doc who, Twenty one pilots, The Beatles, Toon town, Minecraft, SMOSH, Rhett and Link, Logan paul (don't lie), Pink Panther, Kian and JC, Filthy Frank, Jenna Marbles, Pewdiepie, Markiplier, Avatar the Last Airbender, The office, Anime (In general), Regular Show, Creepypasta, Studio ghibli, Ryan Higa, Miranda sings, Threadbanger, Danny Gonzalez, Domics, Moshi Monsters, Epic rap battles of history, H3h3, Idubbbz, Jack films, Tobuscus songs, Brandon Rogers, Pokémon, Wii games, Fnaf, Mc Gyver, Shaun the sheep, Horror movies, and Rick and Morty. Anyways...)

N: It's been forever since I've watched them!

S: I watched their sims 4 series again. Fucking Dil Howlter.

K: The way I remember that.

They watched a few videos and then got bored.

G: I am bored~

C: Wanna take a BuzzFeed quiz?

G: Why would I want to do that.

C: I dunno, sometimes they are fun.

G: You are so strange. Can we go out or something?

S: Sure! We can visit the beach, it has an arcade.

K: Like Steven Universe.

S: I mean, kinda.

(a/n: Sorry for all the references. Actually, I'm not.🤗)

K: Sick!

Q: We should go!

G: Agreed.

C: I can grab my football.

N: FUCK YEAH!

S: You are so straight it pains me.

G: How is football straight.

S: American football numbnuts.

Q: What a fucking idiot.

G: Not my fault I'm not a stupid American.

S: He has a point. He is BRI-ISH. WE ARE SHEWPID WITTLE PRICKS.

George flipped of Stella, she didn't notice though over her laughter with Alex.

❀🧸❀

They had arrived at the beach and made their way to the ocean. Stella set up the blanket and umbrella. The guys went off and threw the ball with each other.

❀I N S T A G R A M❀

👤 SaltyBrown