Chapter 5- Girls Night

You sat in your seat the next day with baggie eyes and morning breath. You didn't get much sleep because of your nightmares from your old home. <Thank god it's Friday> You thought. As Mr. Aizawa started lecturing you felt a pair of eyes on you, turning your head you realize that those pair of eyes were Bakugos. He was glaring at you intensely. <If looks could kill>
Mina taps you on your shoulder bringing you back from your daydream. "What's up with you and Bakugo? He's been staring at you all period?" She whispered. "Who knows, it's Bakugo." You shrugged. "Yeah true."
After a long few hours of training you speed walk to your dorm hoping to avoid Bakugo. "Hey dumbass!" You hear him behind you but you keep walking, not showing a slight interest into what he wants to say.
Just before you get to your dorm you get a text: "Hey y/n it's Momo, I got your number from Kirishima and I was wondering if you wanted to have a girls day out? Me you Uruaka, Tsu, and Mina?" You reply, "Sounds great! I'll meet you guys in 10." "Cool!"
You get ready for your girls day out, not knowing where you're going you throw on a small baby blue dress with white tye dye like patterns on. You aren't one for makeup but you decide to put some on.
You see the girls in the living room talking. "OH MY GOD Y/N YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!" Shrieks Mina. "Thanks Mina, I kinda just threw it on." You smile, feeling slightly better. "We're going out to lunch at this fancy restaurant that my parents own." Said Momo. "Sounds great!"
Once you and the girls get to the restaurant and order your food, Uruaka starts talking, "So y/n I know we don't talk much but what's up with you and Bakugo?" "Yeah do you have a crush on him? *ribbit*" asks Tsu. "I don't know, we kinda got into an argument because he kissed me and-" "WAIT BAKUGO KISSED YOU?!" Shouted Mina. "shhh! the whole restaurant can hear you, and yes he did." You explain. "Did you kiss him back?" "Why were you arguing?" They overwhelmed you with questions and you explained everything.
"He was drinking?!" Exclaimed Momo. "Yep."
Just then you hear your phone buzz with a text from an anonymous number: "Meet me outside of your dorm at 6, don't be late dumbass." <Bakugo? What the hell?>