protective

I was wiping down the bar when one of the girls was serving tables and Clark was busting them.

This trucker driver came in acting like he's a lady's man and that all the women want him. The whole usual we get in here. 

I was keeping a watch out for trouble makers partly listening to what some of our soldiers were talking about as they ate their lunches.

I looked over at Clark right as the lady's man trucker started his shit by slapping the server's ass after she told him to back off.

Clark and I looked over just as he slapped her pulls on her arm after she slapped his hand away telling him to knock it off. But the idiot doesn't understand what that means and keeps his shit up.

I walked around the bar ready to toss his ass out. When Clark goes over being a gentleman he is to help a lady out.

I walk up and hear Clark telling the guy to leave the girl alone. The trucker stands and takes his hat off like he's about to fight so I put my hair up ready to kick his ass if he does something to Clark.

See I know Clark can handle his own but when someone messes with my man I will go crazy on your ass. I've very protective of him regardless of his stature and build.

"Or what tough guy?" the trucker asks

"Or I'm gonna have to ask you to leave" Clark replies 

"I'm leaving when I'm good and ready," the trucker said then threw his drink in Clark's face.

I saw red I grabbed the pitcher of beer and walked over ignoring my boss calling after me.

Clark went to do something when the server stopped him so I walked around tossed the beer in his face.

"How do you like that. now get the hell outta here and never come back" I said to the trucker

He looked at me like he was gonna do something.

"One hit and I will floor your ass" I warned

He grabbed his hat and walked off.

~~~
I walked out after my boss fired me but I didn't care I had warned him that I'm gonna stick up for Clark and that I didn't care if he fired me. 

Calrk came out walked past me and fucked the trucker's rig up before he came up to me grabbed my hand and we left heading to our place.

"I could've handled him," he tells me as he showers.

"Yea but you were stopped, and I've told you I am protective over you" I replied

He turns off the shower and steps out wrapping the towel around his waist and walks over to me and stands between my legs as I sat on the counter.

"I love you and I love how your protective of me not caring about the outcome. But if he would have laid a finger on you I would have hurt him" he tells me

I smiled as I ran my fingers through his wet curls.

"You'd had to beat me to it," I say 

He smiles and leans over resting his hands on either side of me and starts kissing me.

I smiled and began tugging the towel before tossing it away.

"Let's go make love then we can leave and surprise your momma. We Haven't seen her since our wedding" I tell him

He lifts me and carries me off to our room.

"I'm sure it will be one heck of a surprise when she sees us again," he says

"Yea it will be" I replied

After that, no words were spoken just the sounds of our bodies hitting each other as we made love.