Tending to Henry

Since Henry was injured during the shoot of witcher season two, I had picked him up from the airport along with Kal and took him to the doctor where they checked him over and told him it was his hamstring then proceeded to tell him the process of how to heal.

Once we left there I took him home and from that point on I started tending to him.

~~~

"So the country has gone back into lockdown, which is great for both of us. mainly you" I say to Henry as I walk over to the couch where he is. 

"Oh and why is that?" he asked

I walked over lifted his legs and sat down placing them on my lap and started to massage his injured leg carefully.

"Well it gives you time to fully recover from the hamstring injury, gives you time to catch up on all things you would need and want to catch up on not to mention it gives you time to experince the one thing you had always wanted to again" I replied

He looks at me as if he were studying me before he broke out into a grin.

"You mean to tell me that I am to be a dad?" he asked

"Yea again" I replied

~~~
After giving Henry the news he is to be a dad again, I went back to massaging his hamstring before I went to clean up and make us some lunch.

from that point forth I had been really busy and hands-on with Henry untill its time for his physiotherapy.

half the time Esme will help me tend to Henry the other half she tries to do it alone so he will let her do the simplest things.

~~~~

The other day when Henry came back from his physiotherapy run Esme took his hand and led him to the couch where she had a cushion sitting on the table and a blanket ready for him.

I smiled as I watched her be his little nurse.

When he tried to get up she wouldn't have it, she would tell him no you can't move you did enough when you were out running that daddy needs to heal so when he goes back to work he can be a tip topped witcher.

So he would stay still and allow her to tend to him like a little nurse.

She removed his mask, his hoodie, and beanie putting his mask in the hoodie pocket then brought it over to me so I could hand it up. Before she slipped the beanie on her little head and went back over to cover him.

When it got to things she couldn't do I would take over while she would wait till we were done.

~~~
"How did I ever manage to have two of the best ladies in my life tending to me and being my little nurse I will never know but and am thankful and glad you both did it," Henry told us as he curled up between Esme and I, in mine and his bed.

"No need to thank us we have to work on getting daddy Witcher back on his feet and ready to fight monsters and deal with mages while his silly bard serenades him," Esme says

"That is true, I do have to do that but with how things are, even after I heal I won't' rush back to filming till the craziness calms down to a near halt" Henry explains

"I know daddy," she tells him

Both of us lean close and kiss his cheek before we lay on his shoulder and cuddle up to him.