Chapter 2- Meeting Class 1-A

After class everyone surrounded you introducing themselves. "I'm Denki Kaminari" "I-i'm Izuku Midorya" "I'm Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsu"
"It's really nice meeting everyone! You all seem very friendly." You smiled, noticing someone at the corner of your eye. <It's that Bakugo dude, he's gonna leave and not even introduce himself?> Curiosity got the best of you so you waved goodbye to everyone and followed bakugo out of class. "Hey Bakugo what's your issue?" you asked running beside him. "Leave me the hell alone extra." He scoffed. You continued to follow him to the dorms. "So what's your full name?" you asked. "Why do you care, stop following me."
You circled around him and stopped him in his tracks. "Seriously, what's your issue?" you asked, not giving up. "DAMN IT MOVE!" He shouted. He noticed you flinch and softened his expression. "Katsuki Bakugo, now get out of my way." He shoved pass you and continued walking. "Y/n l/n" you shouted. He said nothing and kept walking but you knew he heard you. <i'll try again tomorrow> you thought to yourself.
You walked into your dorm and sat in bed, turning on a horror movie. Then suddenly you heard a knock at your door, for a split second you thought it would be bakugo but when you opened the door you saw a girl standing there. "Hey i'm not sure we officially met, you were busy being surrounded by our classmates so I figured i'd just stop by here." She said. "O-oh, hi, i'm sure you already know but i'm y/n." You smiled. "I'm Momo Yayurozu" she put her hand out shaking yours. "Well it's nice to meet you Momo, I actually have some work to catch up on but i'll see you in class tomorrow" you said waving goodbye.
<Why was I hoping that was Bakugo?>

(Just a small fyi y/n's quirk is a killer voice, literally, her screams can cause small earthquakes and she can hypnotize people by singing)