Chapter 4

Eyyyyyyyy sorry for not updating! I wasn't very motivated, and my updating schedule is crap already. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Have a good day/night!

Denki's POV

"Father? FATHER?! I don't think so!" I said loudly. "DenDen? What's going on?" Okane stepped into the kitchen area, and saw me and the man who claims to be our dad. What kind of dad abandons his adopted kids after adopting them? I remember overhearing Azu talking to a guy once.

I peeked around the corner into the kitchen. Azu talking to a tall guy. "If your our father, then why would you leave us here to try and survive? Oh, right, your job? You get to work less and earn more, right? That money is supposed to go to US! YOUR FUCKING ADOPTED CHILDREN? You're supposed to be a second chance at parents..." I could hear her sniffle a bit. "Listen here brat, I'm the one providing you with an apartment, be grateful for that." He tugged her blue hair back, making her look straight at him. I know she was quite a small person, so that had to hurt. "So, ya little whore, you follow my orders when I give them. Or else. Remember what happened last time? Bitch." He spat, and let go of her hair. She sobbed and fell to the floor, while he walked out of the apartment, and our lives, once again. "Zuzu? Are you okay?" I whimpered out. She wiped her tears and nodded. I hugged her tightly, hanging on as of I was dying.

I sighed. "Um, Okane! Go back to your siblings, and how about you all go to our room for a few minutes?" I waved him off, and he had no choice but to listen. I'm the oldest, and there's a strange man who he barely knows in our doorway. "Come on, let your father in!" He tried to step into the kitchen, but I blocked his way. "Where do you think your going? What do you need to be here for? Your job?" He stiffened. Then, he slapped me over the head. "Remember your place! I am your legal guardian, and I am the one who bought you the apartment." I shook my head. I would not listen to this guy! I barely know him! He grit his teeth. "Maybe you need to be taught a lesson then..." The man, I refuse to call him 'father' or 'dad' or anything of the sort, said smoothly.

TW: ABUSE!

He pushed me back, and took a clean fork that was on the counter. At first, I tried fighting back. I shocked him, kicked, punched, anything! Anything to get him off of me! But he was... Quite persistent. It's a good trait to have, I'll give him that, I suppose. He hit me once more to subdue me. He then took the fork, and pushed it down onto my chest. Not hard enough to break skin, but hard enough to hurt. Shit! I could die! I remember something about the body. Yes, I know, 'Denki remembering a fact! OMG!' I'm not that stupid, I just don't have time to do this stuff. Anyways, if you put pressure with a knife, fork, pen, just something kinda sharp, just in between and above your collar bones, and you'll know it when you feel it, it could stab your throat or something, and you would die (this is a true fact actually). I grimace as he turns the fork painfully. He punched my nose, and I felt blood trickle down my chin. I quickly wipe it up.

TW: ABUSE OVER
~~ Time Skip brought to you by my apologies for not posting in a long time~~

Its been about 30 minutes since he left? I think so. He hit me, and scratched, and used the fork. Believe it or not, the fork actually hurt! I force myself to sit up properly, and go to the medicine cabinet. It doesn't have too much stuff in it, but definitely enough medical stuff for at least 7 children? That's more than the amount of kids here,.so we're really lucky...

I smiled slightly. Tending to my wounds, and quickly bandage make sure everyone is tucked in to bed. It was around... 7:18. My first job starts in almost an hour and a half. I breath out, and smile at the figures of the little kids  in their beds. "DenDen?" I hear Osaki speak. "Yeah?" "What do you learn at UA?" I start explaining stuff, and continued talking about my class, and friends, even after he fell asleep. Soon, it was time for work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Sorry for updating this late! I didn't have motivation. Anyways I know I said that I might slightly antagonize Jirou, but that probably won't happen. Have a good day/night!
- Harper