Chapter One- The first day

You woke up to the loud sound of your third alarm going off, "shit i'm late for my first day." you said to yourself putting on light makeup and packing your bag. "Y/n you're going to be late!" Yelled your adopted mom. "I know! I know! I'm hurrying" you yelled back. You gave your mom a hug just before you got onto the bus. You sat in an empty seat and out your earbuds blaring Chase Atlantic.
Once the bus stopped you bolted off and ran to the school. "Class 1-A, where the hell is that"
   You weren't paying attention and you felt yourself bump into a firm chest. "Oh- i'm sorry!" You pleated. "It's totally cool, did you say you were looking for class 1-A?" The boy asked, as you looked up at him you noticed the boy had red spiky hair and sharp teeth that reminded you of a shark. "Y-yeah.." "Great! i'm actually heading there right now! The names Ejiro Kirishima" he said. "Oh i'm y/n."
   "Well it's nice to meet you y/n, here, let's walk to class together." "O-okay."
   When you walked into class everyone was staring at you. An older guy with black hair started talking, "Class, this is y/n, our new transfer student, i'm your teacher, Mr. Aizawa." "h-hi" you smiled, trying not to show how nervous you were.
   "OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO PRETTY" Said a bright pink girl running up to you. "I'm mina, it's so nice to have another girl around!" She said giving you a strong hug. You laughed "it's nice to meet you mina, i'm y/n."
   As you took your seat you heard the boy across from you whisper "another dumbass extra." "excuse me?" you asked, you might be shy but you don't put up with bullshit. "YOU HEARD ME YOU DAMN EXTRA" He shouted. "Chill out Bakugo" said mina from her desk.
  <Bakugo? What's his issue?> you thought to yourself. You just shrugged it off and started listening to Mr. Aizawa's lecture.