22: Momma, Son, & Wifey Time

Start from the beginning

"Heh. But, I guess you don't have that problem, right?" Stefan asked, smirking while eyeing my hand over hers.

Lily snatched her hand quickly, pulling it to her side. "Excuse me," she hissed, sliding her chair back and standing up. She walked over to the bar, ordering a drink.

I turned to my husband who reached out for my hand, placing a kiss on the back of it. "I'm still mad at you," I mumbled, pouting at him.

"I know, babe," he sighed.

"Do you?" I retorted, pulling my hand away. "Why are you calling her? She's been gone a week. We haven't had sex in that week. We haven't talked about anything besides what we're doing apart each day and what we want for dinner. And you're calling the bitch who has put a huge fucking dent in our marriage? For what?"

"I-I don't know what to say, Kenzie," he said, running a hand through his hair.

"You begged me for another chance, you promised to work on us–"

"I want to!" He argued.

"Then fucking do it!" I screamed.

"How, Kenzie? You avoid me. Every morning you rush out of the house. Even when I make you breakfast. Then you don't come home until it's dinner time. I suggest a movie, you suggest sleep. And sex? I kissed your neck the other night because you decided to sleep naked so I thought you wanted to do it. And what did you do?"

"I elbowed you in the face," I grimaced.

"So what do you want me to do?" He asked. "Huh? Tell me, please."

"You could call me during the day," I snapped. "Me! Your wife! Just to check up on me. Because in case you haven't noticed, I'm miserable. I want my man to be a man."

"What is that supposed to mean?" He scoffed.

"Take me on a date!"

"Fine. Tomorrow."

"Somewhere nice?" I questioned, crossing my arms.

He rolled his eyes, "yes, babe."

"Don't sass me," I grumbled. He chuckled, reaching out and cupping my face in one hand. "No. No, kisses for you. We're fighting," I pointed out, pressing my lips together and trying to turn my head away.

"You're so hot when you're mad," he grinned.

"Shut up," I mumbled, trying not to smile back. Stefan pressed a kiss to my cheek. "Stef."

"I love you. And I know you're mad. I want to fix it. I want to make up. I want to take you out," he said, kissing my shoulder, neck, and back up to my cheek. With his lips pressed to my ear, he whispered in my ear, "And I want to make love to you... tonight."

"Fuck," I groaned. "Can we get out of here?"

"My mom–"

"Ugh," I groaned again, this time in annoyance. I pushed his sexy face away. And before he could say anything to try to appease me, his phone was ringing. "Your girlfriend calling you back?" I spat bitterly. Okay, I was mad he wouldn't take me home and have sex with me.

"It's Damon," he said, pulling his phone out.

"You didn't–"

"And she's not my girlfriend," he cut me off before I could get on him about not denying it. "You're psycho, you know that," he said, shaking his head.

"I get jealous, sue me," I shrugged.

"Hello?" Stefan answered the phone.

"Where are you? And please tell me you're with a stripper," Damon said.