love 😩

It was a faithful evening and the sun was setting. There was a girl and her bestfriend walking down a dirt road. The girl haulted when she saw a dog. The dog had black fur, hints of brown, and a fading white tip at the end of its tail. The dog noticed the girl and her bestfriend. The dog was barking at the girl and boy.

"Ruff ruff, woof woof," the little dog yelped from across the field

"Omg look at the dog!" She said while trying to keep kind of silent.

The guy kept silent while looking at his phone to see what the time is. The clock on the mobile device said 5:47. The guy firmly grabbed the board that was beside him while looking at his bestfriend

"Woof, woof, woof," the girl had said towards the little dog.

The girl and guy were standing on a dirt road, the guy was staring at the sunset while the girl was intensely staring and barking at the dog. The girl was not a furry and never was one to be serious.

"WOOF, WOOF, WOOF," the girl was practically yelling at the dog.

"Woof, woof, ruff, bark, bark," the dog was responding back to the human girl.

"What are you doing? Why are you barking at the dog? What about Eren?" The guy was saying while holding up his Eren funko pop.

"I dont care about Eren, the dog is more important." The young female had said with sas while continuing to bark at her one true love, the dog.

The later it got, the more closer it got to leaving the dog. The girl was barking at the dog and the dog was barking at her. The guy just stood there while admiring his Attack on Titan, Eren funko pop. The guy was starting to get concerned for his bestfriend. She had never acted like this. He had known her since the third grade.

"Look at the stick in his collar," the girl said softly while pointing at the dog's bright red collar that had a long, skinny stick in it.

The guy had enough of the girl and dog's relationship. He was watching the road to see if the girl's mom would turn to the dirt road they were on. Finally the saviour, the girl's mother pulled onto the road. The guy continued to point out the girl's car.

"Look your mom's here." He had yelled at her while she kept yelping at the dog.

The girl started to run to the direction of the house the guy lived at. The girl and the dog were running in harmony while the guy was trailing behind, running with a board in his girlish looking hands. The girl was still barking at the short, chubby, little dog.

"Eren is gonna throw up, he has motion sickness!" The guy started to joke around while running

They girl let out a little chuckle and kept running while the guy had to pause cause he had lost some of his breath from laughing. Then they finally arrived at the guys house. The girl and guy scurry over to the girl's car.
The guy and girl had yelled bye to each other while splitting up. They didn't want to leave each other. The girl also did not want to leave the poor little doggo. They had started a relationship with each other and they weren't able to say "I love you" to each other

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝘿