Getting to Know Each Other

This is from the author's POV 

Reese and Alison had been hanging out for 4 months now. The first semester has ended and Alison has turned 15. Reese has been held back so he will be 16 soon. Anyways onto the story. 

Reese woke up in a sweat. That night he had a dream about Alison. He had spent all night thinking of her. Gosh, he thought, she's so pretty. They had only been officially dating for 2 months but Reese knew, he had to tell her he loved her. He just knew. Because while Reese had lusted for other girls before, Alison understood him and made him feel special. Even though everyone saw the two of them as dumbasses, he didn't care. What mattered was that she was there for him. He loved her. He opened his eyes and stretched and got out of bed. Malcolm was trying to wake Dewey. 

"Dewey, get up, mom is gonna kill you it's 8:00!" Malcolm fussed at Dewey. All the boys were already late for school. Reese hurried to change into his clothes and ran to grab breakfast. "Reese, don't take all the bacon you buttmunch!" Dewey yelled. Reese responded with a snicker. He grabbed some bacon and ran out the door. He couldn't wait to get to school and spend time with Alison. 

................................................................................................................................................................

It had been a great day at school. Alison sat with Reese again at lunch. He felt so happy when she was around. His face felt warm and whenever he studied her curves he felt tense in his pants. Gosh, he was gonna have to stop thinking about her like that. Yeah, she was his girlfriend but he was still too self-conscious to do anything more than a kiss. But his penis said otherwise. He shuffled until the tent in his pants disappeared. Alison was walking up to him. School had ended and she wanted to go to his house to play baseball. "Hey Alison," Reese began. "Wanna have a baseball date? I'll let you win." Alison giggled. "Sure Reese babe." They held hands and walked home. He kissed her cheek. She was blushing. Alison loved Reese so much. He just made her feel giddy and even sillier than she already was. 

After they played baseball Louis invited Alison to dinner. Later on at the Wilkerson house, Reese and Alison were eating dinner with the family. Alison had already met all the brothers minus Francis, he was still in military school and wasn't allowed to come home for the summer after he released all the frogs from the school science lab. Everyone was gathered around the dinner table. Louis passed a bowl of salad to Alison."Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself?" Alison gulped her tea and began to speak. "Well, my older brother Henry and I moved here from Texas last summer. My parents passed away a while back so Henry's all I've got. Luckily our uncle was willing to lease us a property here on maple street. Ever since then I've been in school with Reese and Malcolm. And, uh, yeah that's pretty much it." Louis smiled. "I'm so glad you moved here. Lord knows these boys could use a good influence." Hal nodded. "Our oldest son is in military school, so we'll see how that works out." Malcolm laughed. "Yeah, it's working out great so far." Malcolm had recalled the recent frog incident. "Those frogs were crawling all over the school. Man, I wish I'd been there to see it." Reese began laughing and then Dewey. Louis scowled and Hal nudged Malcolm's foot with his. "Boys, enough, ahem." He gestured to Louis and the boys stopped laughing and began shoveling food in their mouths. Louis began to ask more personal questions. Alison didn't think they were too bad, but she had only been living on Maple street for less than a year. "So Alison," Louis began, "you and Reese seem awful close." Reese squeezed her hand under the table. Alison smiled. "Uh yeah, we are actually. I help him with homework and we hang out a lot." Hal smiled. "We noticed you and Reese were spending a lot of time together, that's why we wanted to invite you to dinner." 

Reese and Alison were blushing. Dewey looked at Reese wide-eyed as ever. Reese began, "Well, Alison and I are actually dating. We have been for a while now. I really like her and I'm gonna take her to junior prom next year." He gulped, unsure of how his parents would react. His mom had always made her thoughts clear on how girls were nothing but trouble and distraction. But Reese had always been bad at schoolwork. If anything, Alison had made him motivated to do better. He wanted to impress her, even though she was an average student herself. He didn't really have a reason, he just wanted to. He liked being around her and got nervous in his stomach when she called him up. For him that was uncommon. In the past, Reese had just seen girls as tools he could manipulate to gain popularity. But it wasn't like that with her at all. Louis and Hal smiled. "We are surprised Reese but we are glad you have motivation for accomplishing more now." Louis turned to Hal and he responded. "Yes," Hal said, "It's a good thing for once. And now we don't have to worry about you doing these stupid stunts that you always did up until a few months ago." Reese brushed his foot against Alison's under the table. The young couple smiled warmly at each other.