Finally, a sudden 'ding' came from the the steel doors and it opened to a big penthouse looking room which a desk in the middle near the back and a smaller office space in another part of the room. 

"That should be everything," said your floor manager as he placed your papers and supplies on the office space away from the middle of the room. You had wondered why someone would need this amount of space especially at the top of a building for Gods sake. You scratched at your head as your plopped your bottom down onto the rolling chair and opened up the computer in front of you. As the screen loaded, you saw a background of a girl who seemed to be Pieck and a bunch of other people who were all mostly blonde. You clicked around to look for something to start off with, but nothing came up.

"A bit nosy are we?" said a familiar voice. You jolted as you heard the echoes of dress shoes clicking against the marble floors. The man had pushed the flaps of his tuxedo back so he could tuck his hands in the pockets of his pants. He stared at you, the honey colored wisps of his eyebrows curled into a confused, yet intrigued look.  

"Oh, well sorry. I didn't have much instructions and I-" you tried to explain yourself as to why you were doing as you were.

"No need for explanation. I just didn't expect the employers to hire you for the job." he snickered and he curled his lip upwards, examining your body which was still seated comfortably in the chair. You felt offended by his choice of words and was confused as to why he was being awfully bitter with you.

"I don't know who you think you are or if you have some sort of problem with me bu-" you started as you began to point a finger at him angrily.

"Oh my apologizes, your majesty. I forgot to introduce myself," he smirked as he bowed mockingly. "Porco Galliard, but you can call me boss."

You pointed finger fell from him as you placed the same hand over your mouth. You really stood your ground against your boss two times in one day and you were feeling hella on edge right now. You watched him as he took off his black tuxedo, revealing the white dress shirt underneath that was complemented with his black tie. The sleeves of his shirt were neatly rolled so you could see his clearly expensive watch on his wrist as well as his muscular arms. 

"You can stop staring now." Porco said as his back was faced towards you. 

"What else am I supposed to do other than stare? I wasn't trained properly for this job, yet and" you were suddenly interrupted as Porco hurried over to your desk and grabbed your by your cheeks to look you deep in the face. You were surprised by his sudden movements and couldn't react fast enough. He locked you in the position for what felt like hours as you continued to look at his greenish hazel eyes which had tiny brownish dots scattered across the iris, giving them more dimension.

"When the time comes, I will show you what you need to do. If I do not ask for something, there is no need for you to work. Got it?" Porco said as he gently tapped the sides of your cheeks before moving away from your chair. "Oh also, here's something you dropped before. Thought you might want it back."

He pulled out the lip balm and tossed it over to you in one swift motion in which you caught with both your hands. You scoffed as you put it back into your pocket and went back to looking through the computer for something to look over or to examine. The whole eight hours of work were just you answering phone calls and forwarding emails to the correct correspondent as well as being Porco's little maid who had to clean up every single thing he spilled or messed up. It was rather annoying to say the least, but you got used to it as the time passed on. The job was not as stressful as the one you had before and the pay was slightly higher for some strange reason

3:00 pm. Porco rose out of his chair suddenly to head from his area of the room and grabbed at his tuxedo that laid flat over the chair behind him. It was your cue to go to the break room and you were alleviated as you got out of your seat to stretch your legs for the first time since Porco last ordered you to fetch him something. You scurried to find your lunch money that was pushed deep in your pocket which was filled with little trinkets that you had shoved in there that morning. Porco bumped into you as you were not paying attention to where you were walking.