Chapter 1

Couples: Gaara Sabuku X Female Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. One-side Sasuke Uchiha X Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. Minato Namikaze X Kushina Uzumaki. Shikamaru Nara X Temari Sabuku. Kurama No Kitsune X Shukaku No Ichibi (Also I know they're siblings but in my story they're not. Those in Fanfiction.Net has no idea what the meaning of Fanfiction). . Kakashi Hatake X Oc: Koyuki Karatachi.

Bashing Sakura. Bashing Council. Mentions of Rape in the Story. Swear Words always in my books. Overprotective Kurama. Overprotective Shukaku. Overprotective Gaara. Powerful Naruto. Broken Naruto.

Naruto was fast asleep in her bed. She was in so much pain. Her waist and lower, she was in agony. As minutes earlier, she was raped by drunken Villagers and Shinobi. She appeared within a land of grass. In the background was a mountain of the Hokage Monument. There were trees, a cave, a little hut for four people, a massive lake and a small park. There was a locked door within the cave. She couldn't access it. Only the Kyuubi can. Speaking of the Kyuubi, it was right infront of Naruto with a collar with the seal graved in it. She looked at the fox with tears.

"Hello kit." said Kyuubi with regret. It was it's fault that the poor girl had a rough life. Naruto ran towards Kyuubi and hugged it's paw as she cried.

"Why?! Why ME!" she cried. The Kyuubi glowed and shrunk. The glow was shaped into a human. The glow disappeared and revealed a man. The man looked to be in his late teens. He had orange-ish red spiky hair. He had red slit eyes and sharp teeth. He was wearing a orange sleeveless hoodie with black flames on the bottom. He had black anbu style trousers that shopped just above his ankles. His ankles and feet were taped up. He had black ninja shoes. His hands was covered in red bandages. The most recognisable thing about this man is his whiskers. Whiskers like Naruto has but they were darker and more wilder. Kyuubi hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry, kit. If I can change time, I would go back in time, I would." said Kyuubi. Naruto sniffed and looked up at him. She placed her hands on his cheeks. He looked into her eyes sadly. She smiled.

"Don't blame yourself, Kurama-Nii. It's not your fault. It's that Uchiha's fault. After all, you never wanted to harm humans." smiled Naruto. Kurama looks at her sadly.

"She had to grow up fast." thought Kurama. He hugs her tightly and kissed her head.

"You're too kind for your own good, Naru-Chan. Please for once, be selfish and hate me." said Kurama. Naruto frowned and kissed his cheek.

"I can never hate the man I see as my own brother. You are my very first friend, Kurama. I don't want to hate you. I'm not going to hate you for something that was out of your control. I love you, Aniki." smiled Naruto. Kurama began tearing up.

"WHY?! WHY WON'T YOU HATE ME, NARUTO?! IT'S MY FAULT THAT YOU'RE AN ORPHAN AND YOU'RE HATED." Kurama shouted in his mind. Naruto let go of Kurama and went to play with the foxes.

2 Years Later

Naruto was back in her mindscape. She was really happy. Too happy that she didn't notice a strange area in her mindscape.

"Kurama-Nii!" Shouted Naruto. Kurama, in human form who looks like he just entered his 20's, walked out of the hut. She noticed someone else within the hut. She raised a brow. Kurama walked up to her and crouched down.

"What's wrong, Kit?" asked Kurama. Naruto ignored the person within the hut and got out some paper.

"Look what Snake-Ane taught me!" Naruto cheerfully said. She sat on the floor and made a Fox Origami.