Chapter 2

TW: Talk of a car crash (I'll label were it is)

Wilby: Yeah, what do you think Tech? 

Me: Lemme check if Tommy's not busy, he's been editing a lot.

Lie 

"Hey strawberry? Phil and Wil want to do a discord call, are you comfortable with that?" "Yeah yeah yeah!!" "Are you okay with talking? because they could find out about the regressing." "It okay" He says with a wide smile "Would you be okay with them knowing why you are here? Also I won't go out of my way to tell them about the regression okay." "Yeah that okay!" 

Me: Alright, he's not busy want to go into VC 1?

Ph1lza has joined the call 

Wilbur soot has joined the call 

Technoblade has joined the call

(W=Wilbur P=Phil Te=Techno To=Tommy

W:Hey guys

P:Ello

Te: Hulloooo

Tommy's still playing on his mat, he's in a really playful mood 

P: So what's Toms doing at your place?

Te: Tommy's dad has a problem with drinking and is also very abusive he ended up getting kicked out and asked me to pick him up.

I explained what happened without the regression part Phil went silent and Wil was muttering stuff under his breath 

To: Techie..

I muted just in case when he said he was okay with them knowing it was not him thinking right, I could hear Wilbur say something like "Aww Tommy first Wilby now Techie." 

"Whats up strawberry?" "Cuddle," He says with a frown and tears streaming down his face I pull him onto my lap and he snuggles up to me, I unmuted and was greeted by Wilbur saying.   

"TECHNOOOOO WHERE ARE YOUUUUU!"  

Te: I'm right here, sorry Tommy needed help making something. 

Lie 

P: Oh that's alright! Can we talk to Toms?

I look down at Tommy he looked shaken up it shattered my heart to see him like that, he's in his little headspace he's supposed to be escaping his problems. 

W: Technooo 

Te: Oh yeah sorry, Toms? say Hi!

To: Hi! 

He said gleefully

W: HEY TOMMAY!

P:  Ello mate, how are you holding up? 

He shook a bit when he heard Wilbur yell 

To: I otay!! 

Te: Another slip of the tongue eh, haha he's been doing that a lot lately.

W: Like when he said Techie

Tommy tugged on my shirt and I muted " I change diapey?" "Of course! make sure to put it in the bin." He  got up and went up the stairs 

I unmuted again 

Te: sorry I'm back, what did I miss?

P: We were thinking about doing a meet-up, we wanted to come down to you.

W: Yeah! It would make the fans go crazy they'd all be like 'SBI confirmed???' n' shit 

Te: Yeah that's a really good idea, I have to go but when you guys get the flight info text me.