"Do you want any medicine?" I asked him.

"Maybe for my head please?" He asked and I responded with a quick smile.

Once I finished talking to him, Harry used his wand to move Teddy's bed into Scorpius' room since they insisted on being sick buddies together. Meanwhile, I went to find some potions to help with Teddy's cold and Scorpius' fever.

A few hours later, we managed to get both boys to take a nap. Right now, Harry and I are just relaxing in bed. Harry introduced me to some muggle books, and I have found some clossics that I like. The one I'm reading right now is called 'Romeo and Juliet' by William Shakespear. It's an interesting book, but I don't really understand why they are so dramatic. Harry is reading a book that was written about him. He keeps laughing at all the facts the author has gotten wrong.

"Look at this! Apparently, I married Ginny and had three kids called James, Albus, and Lily!" Harry scoffed as he pointed at the book.

"How do they not know I'm married to you and have two kids with you? Like people see me out every day with you three. I'm never out with Ginny and these three imaginary kids." He laughed.

"I honestly don't know, we can let them enjoy their imagination though," I said, still looking at my book. I have a bad habit of not looking away from my book when I'm reading and talking.

"Well, too bad they're missing out on this," Harry said softly, almost seductively, before rolling over and straddling my waist, forcing me to look away from my book.

"Someone's horny," I laughed before he gently pushed our lips together.

"A-a-a-a. Not so fast mister." I teased as I pulled away from the kiss, seeing his disappointed face at the loss of contact.

"That's not going to cure your horny-ness," I laughed.

"So what will? Go on, if you're the kissing expert, enlighten me." Harry said impatiently.

"First, you lead them in," I said quietly in the seductive whisper that I know Harry loves. I know he loves it not because he verbally tells me, but because another part of him tells me, if you know what I mean.

"Then, you tease, just a little," I said as I dragged my mouth alongside his face from his right ear, down his jaw, and placing little pepper kisses on it.

"Then you slowly but surely make your way to their lips," I said, placing pepper kisses all up his chin until my lips met his.

"A soft kiss first," I said between the gentle touch of our lips.

"When they're ready, you slowly slide your tongue into the action, or in your case, you open your mouth, " I said into the kiss as he gently opened his mouth and I slid my tongue into it.

"And that's how you cure your horny-ness," I muttered into his mouth as the kiss deepened to a snog.

"Mmmhh~" He moaned out, his eyes still closed as he enjoyed the snog, giving me my cue to stop smirking with victory and just close my eyes and enjoy it too.

Not even five minutes later we were interrupted like with everything we do now that we are parents.

"Dadddddd, I don't feel too good!" I heard Scorpius shout through the giant house from his room.

Harry quickly got off me, not being too happy about it though. We went into Scorpius' room to see him sitting on his bathroom floor by the toilet, Teddy was still asleep somehow.

"What's wrong?" I asked as we knelt down by him in the bathroom.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." He said, tearing up. I feel really bad for him because he has this fear of throwing up. It must be really scary since throwing up isn't something you can control, it just happens and you can't stop it.

"It's gonna be ok, we're both here, and you're gonna be fine," Harry smiled reassuringly at him as he slowly and gently rubbed his back.

He then was silent for a second before he lurched forwards, throwing up into the toilet. We sat next to him the whole time, rubbing comforting circled into his back as he emptied his insides. After he finished throwing up, Harry used a quick 'scourgify' on him to clean up any that may have gotten on his shirt, and he then curled up into my chest and started crying softly. I wrapped my arms around him and Harry ran his hands through Scorpius' hair. This has happened before, he always cries after he throws up, so we always comfort him afterwards.

When he stopped crying as much, I picked him up and carried him back to his bed. We tucked him in and watched as he slowly fell asleep again. Teddy was still somehow asleep. I have no idea how he had slept through all that noise of Scorpius crying and shouting for us. He's always been a deep sleeper though so I guess that's good.

That night, Harry and I only got woken up once when we heard one of them get out of bed. We put this charm up that means any sounds from Scorpius' room will be just as loud in our room in case either of them need us in the night. We went to check on them and what we saw was adorable, Scorpius had climbed into Teddy's bed with him and Teddy was cuddling his younger brother. They looked so peaceful and looked better already.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this story, this is the end. I wrote this a long long time ago and I can't figure out what more to write but I think they have a nice happy life and here would be a good place to end it. I hope you enjoyed <3

Love you!! Have a lovely day/night/morning/evening <3