chapter forty-six (XLVI.)

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ~ ☆ ~ ☆ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

3rd person's pov

Kiara woke up with a slight headache paining her, she felt her throat being dried out. She tried opening her eyes but she couldn't she felt too tired. Blury flashbacks of last night rushed through her mind, she groaned and felt somebody shift beside her. Her eyes immediately shot her eyes open, scared, she looked to her seeing Savannah. She furrowed, looked around and noticed she wasn't in her room, yet alone in her house. And she wasn't wearing her clothes, she was wearing a oversized hoodie. She shut her eyes again trying to remember what happened, how she even end up in her hotel room until she remembered.

As they were coming home, Charlie didn't want to leave her alone at her house, to which Sav suggest her to sleep over at hers and she gave her hoodie. She opened her eyes looking around, searching for her phone not finding it anywhere she slowly sat up on the bed, not wanting to wake up Sav.

"shit" she mumbled as she almost tripped over her heels. She grabbed her phone from the desk, checking what time it was. It was almost 10am. She looked back at the girl still laying in bed when she let out a groan "Kie?" she asked quietly and turned around facing her "hey" she spoke softly and smiled

"hi" Kie said back shyly "what time is it?" Sav asked her while yawning and sitting up

"almost ten"

Savannah groaned again, putting her hand on her head "i think i have a headache" Kiara walked over to the bed, sat down looking at her worried "should I get you pills? Water perhaps?"

"water please" she said smiling. Kiara walked to bathroom filling up a glass of water for her

"here" she walked back to her giving her the glass, she mouthed a silent thank you, Kiara nodded as Savannah drank a little "are you feeling alright?" she asked Kie as she put the water on the night stand "yeah, i think i'm fine. Should get home though, I could use a shower"

"wait, let's call Owen, if he's up he'll bring you home" Kiara shook her head "nope, I eh.. I'll call a taxi or something"

"why? I'm sure he won't min-"

"No, really. It's fine. Can i use your hairbrush? I can't go out like this" she chuckled nervously "also where are my clothes?" Savannah furrowed but answered "Sure, it's in the bathroom. And your clothes should be over there" as she pointed to the chair in the room. Kiara stood up walking to the bathroom, as she entered she grabbed the hairbrush and brushed her hair
"Are you avoiding Owen?" Sav asked still from the bed "what? Owen? No" she said chuckling and continued
"Charlie? Maybe"

Savannah's eye widened "what? why? you two got along so well last night!"
Kiara stayed silent as she stopped brushing her hair and came out of the bathroom, leaning against the door frame "I know, I just.. I guess I'm scared?"

"Scared? Of what?"

"Last night, when we danced..We.. I mean I...kind of.. you know, realized i might.. have sort of, have feelings for him?" Kie closed her eyes out of nervousness and opened them when she heard Sav cheering "but that's amazing! What's there to be scared of?"