'I'm so sorry' Josie looked at her with concern in her eyes.

'It's okay.' She reassured Josie. 

'And Ethan how did he take this whole moving into another town thing. Obviously he would have gone with but that town already has a QB1 so he is staying in Mystic Falls' Josie took a sip of her smoothe.

'Is that what you think happened?' Flinch snickered.

'What do you mean? Ethan told me that.' Josie gave her a disconcerted look.

'The truth is that Ethan was the only one who wanted to stay in this town, he fought to stay which included arguments with his family. Ethan had never been a fan of moving from town to town, he's always wanted a place to belong. They all have been moving around ever since their dad died from some mysterious circumstance which Ethan has never really gotten over for he believes there is something more to the cause of his death. That is why he plays football its not because it is his favorite sport to play, it's  a form of distraction. He's in denial because he has a future but he believes he doesn't. He's been through a lot, had a past full of relationships and what not.The worst thing is that Ethan fought to stay but Maya didn't. Ethan doesn't have the best relationship with his family, lots of disagreements' Flinch went up and threw her can in the bin and then came back to sit with Josie.

'I never knew how much he struggled. I feel bad terrible I always thought his life was perfect having everything planned out for him. Poor guy. Surly someone can talk to him right?' Josie asks Flinch who shakes her head. Josie feels even more terrible than ever because of what she did to his arm now he doesn't even know if he has a future on top of the doubts he had already about his future.

'Yeah good luck getting Ethan to confess everything. The guy has built a wall in him. It's hard for him to talk about his life and his feelings. It is hard for him to open up to people, he doesn't get close to people' Flinch goes and takes a sip of her juice.

'Yeah well we can try. That also sounds like someone I know' Josie scratches her hair, thinking about how much Hope and Ethan are alike in so many ways.

'Oh yeah well your friend should just go ahead and date him already' Flinch started playing with her food.

They both smile at each other and begin to change the topic. Instead they talk about something else. They chatter, laugh and get to know each other which begins the start of a unique friendship but in Josie's eyes she hopes it becomes something much more than a friendship.

Meanwhile, Ethan is at football practice hoping to get the spot of QB if he manages to take out the guy that coach thinks will make the team.

'All right boy prove to me that you deserve to be QB, take him out!' The coach blew his whistle.

The tryouts began and Ethan was so fast and managed to take out the guy that coach thinks will be QB. The guy fell on the floor, not injured of course but had lost a great opportunity thanks to Ethan. Ethan is there smiling, with his football friends cheering for him as the coach goes up to him to shake his hand.

'Well done Ethan. Welcome to the team' Coach shakes his hand and the guys comes over and hands Ethan his football player shirt that says QB - ETHAN.

'You knew I would make it' Ethan required.

'Of course we did who wouldn't' His football friend with blond hair said.

'I think it's time to celebrate what do you say boys' Coach spoke looking at Ethan's football friends.

'It is tradition we take out the new QB out after school for a little game of foose ball and grab a bite of burger to eat' The blond haired boy said, jumping around.