𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Start from the beginning

It took us around 30 minutes to get everything situated in the car and it's about 10:30 pm now. I wonder what my mates are thinking? Just then the phone beeped a message. " Daddy the scary man that hurt you is calling you." My little one said. Her face was turning into one of fear. " I know darling, go find Éloise for me baby." I said sending her away. What? I don't want her worrying over me so I sent her to Éloise upstairs. He'll try to comfort her while I take this call. As if I want to, but I'll feel guilty if I don't at least let them know that I'll be leaving soon.

I take a shaky breath and answer the phone. The first thing I hear on the line is a soothing voice. I know I shouldn't give in, but I can't help it. " Honey, god you answered. Please we need to explain ourselves. It was a misunderstanding on what .. how you saw the scene upstairs." It was Leon's voice. He was much gentler but you could tell that he was crying or something. His voice was so hoarse.

I didn't reply.

" Baby answer us please. I'm so sorry you had to see that, but if you just let us explain—" Now it was Alex's voice. I cut both of them off. " I'm leaving." It was silent for about 20 seconds before they started asking questions left and right. " What, why? Dior please come talk to us love. This is insane to be—" I flinched from all the loud outbursts.

"It's not because of you that I'm moving. It's my father. I can't take it anymore and I need some time to think about things." I said hesitantly. " Then why won't you listen to us? " He asked. His voice was so still that it was scary. " Because I-" " Dior. Listen to us." Leon asked. " Please guys. This is for the best of things. I'm ruining your perfect lives. I'm so sorry, really I am, but I need to leave. " I said. The tears were already swelling in my eyes. They probably hate me more now.

" Answer our question first. Why won't you come over here and hear our side of the story? " He started calmly.

" I- I don't want you to punish me." Fat droplets of tears were falling down my face. I started shaking until I heard a long sigh from the other side of the phone. " Dior. Listen closely to us and listen well. We are never going to hurt you. That includes Aurelie and Éloise. What you saw was a misunderstanding, we were going to tell you eventually, but we wanted you to be ready. We love you honey so please come over." He said. His words were filled with so much emotion in them.

My whole body shook as I was about to let the tears out. I wanna go to them... but I can't. " I can't come over there. I need to go, but just know that I very much so lo-" I was cut off by a door slamming shut.

... he's back.

His footsteps were loud and he had hiccups. That must mean he's drunk. It was dead silent in the house. All I could hear was his footsteps creaking on the hardwood floor. It sounds like he's downstairs going to the basement. Shit Éloise and Aurelie. " Dior you little slut. You're in here somewhere and I'm going to give you a punishment so good that I'll be cumming all over you." He let out a maniacal laugh.

" Dior who is that? " Leon questioned. He scared the shit out of me because I forgot they were still on the phone. " Uh-uh no one. I have to go." I whispered. Panic soon followed by dread was taking over me.

" Dior is that your dad?.." Leon questioned. " Yes, but I need to get off the phone." God I'm shaking so bad. Oh no not a panic attack. I accidentally hung up the phone. I can't.. just calm down Dior. Do it for the kids. It took me about 5 minutes to get my breathing straight. It wasn't the best but enough for me not to go into a panic attack.

" Dior.." He hiccuped. " I noticed you've moved from your spot in the basement. If you come to me now then I won't touch the kids .. well that much." He said. I paid close attention to him and his movements. His voice was closer this time. That must mean he's in the living room.. so he's downstairs like me. I was currently hiding in one of the rooms by the dining room.