~Present~

(Y/N) suddenly snapped back and looked at the others. They seemed ready to jump into action so they did.

Sonic: What's going on here?

???: Oh! These delightful young men were just ransacking our poor village and taking all our possessions.

???: They probably need them more than we do, being bandits living on the lam and all.

Y/N: I'm pretty sure they don't need any of your stuff, they just want it!

Weasel Bandit: How bout you suckers back off! This is what we do!

Keila: That just makes me want to kick your sorry ass.

Sonic: Oh yeah? Well this is what we do!

Sonic spindashed them and Tails got some vines and Sonic tied them up and (Y/N) was getting ready to lanch.

Weasel Bandit: This isn't over.

(Y/N) proceeded to let go of the branch holding the vines and lanched them up in the air.

Weasel Bandit: I spoke to soon!

Gogoba Chief: Thank you strange travelers! You saved us Gogobas from the scourge ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) of weasel bandits and scattered all our belongings carelessly across the dirt.

(Y/N) knew something was up but Keila instantly realized what was going on.

Tails: Sorry, I'll help pick them up.

Female Gogoba: Oh no, we wouldn't want to trouble you, I'll do it myself. It probably won't cause my chronic back pain to flare up too much. OH!

Cracking was heard and the gang cringed heavily. Keila shook her head.

Keila: You could of let us help instead of forcing youself to do it.

Gogoba Cheif: Oh don't worry about her. She'll pass out from the pain soon! In the meantime, the rest of us will throw our valued heros a feast!

Two gogobas then bring in a table with lots of food.

Sonic: Ok thanks, but we gotta-

Gogoba Chief: It's ok, we know how busy you are. In a few months, this will turn to compost and we'll be able to grow new food to eat.

Sonic: Well, I guess we could stay for a quick bite-

Gogoba Chief: Wonderful!

Keila glares at Sonic then sighs. The four of them sit down and eat a bit but they stop after seeing the Gogobas just stare.

Sonic: Erm, aren't you guys gonna eat?

Keila: I'm perfectly okay with you guys eating.

Gogoba Cheif: Oh no, we'd rather watch you enjoy your food.

That creeped the hell out of (Y/N). They hated being watched like this.

Female Gogoba: That is the only nourishment we need. *Growl* That was a growl of joy.

Keila facepalmed as (Y/N) finally realized what the Gogobas were doing and sighed.

Tails: These Gogobas are so nice.

Sonic: Yeah, then why do I feel so terrible?

Keila: *mutters* Gulit trip.

(Y/N): That's what they want.

Tails: We gotta get out of here.

Sonic: Uh, that was really delicious. Loved it. Loved, loved, loved it!