Chapter 9: Oh No!

Start from the beginning

I watched as Tony looked at the two assassins then he looked at me with sad eyes. "Let her go reindeer, she's just a kid," Tony stated.

"How many of them know?" Loki asked me. "How many of them look at you and see your Father?"

I struggled against Loki's grip trying to get away from the knife-

"IN COMING!" A familiar voice shouted.

As we all looked to the side a flying red person swung past kicking Loki and I off our feet, we both rolled across the floor skidding along the concrete, the guy in the red suit used his web to pin Loki to the ground. As I stood up Thor had placed his hammer on his younger brother's chest holding him down on the ground with Tony beside him then two hands held my waist as I stood up, the flying red person was Spider-Man.

"Are you okay?" Spider-Man asked, holding my shoulders; That voice, I knew that voice.

"I know you," I whispered. "I know your voice."

"Nice work kid," Tony said to Spiderman.

Spiderman looked at Tony. "It was nothing Mister Stark," He said with a nervous laugh.

Everything clicked. "Peter?" I mumbled to myself.

Why didn't he tell me, does Ned know?

"Get outta here kid, we need to get clean up," Tony said to 'spiderman' then he took off swinging on his webs leaving the destroyed street.

Clint rushed over to me and hugged me tightly. "You okay?" He asked as he pulled away, he looked at my bloody face. "Seven?"

I nodded. "It's nothing," I said then I hugged Clint tightly. "I'm sorry I was so mean to you and Nat."

Clint wrapped his arms around me. "Hey it's okay, I knew you were hurting," He told me quietly. "You're still my adopted sister!"

"Come on let's go back to the tower," Nat told everyone. "We need to get you all cleaned up."

I watched as Thor placed handcuffs on Loki and a mask to cover his mouth to stop him from talking but he still sent us dirty looks as we walked back to the jet.

We all boarded the quinjet, Bruce was on the jet waiting to help with our wounds; Tony and I had scrapes from the car crash, I had grazes down the side of my face, a cut on my neck and a few cuts on my knuckles, nothing a bit of water can't wash.

As we flew back to the tower Loki kept looking at me, making me feel very uncomfortable, I had a feeling he was trying to play mind games with me but I kept myself focused on better times; Fury was now going to send for me, we had captured Loki so the mission was now complete... DC here I come.

When the jet landed at the tower Tony, Natasha and I followed Bruce to his lab so he could check us over properly. I sat on the counter having the cut on my head glued with something Tony and Bruce had created, it was supposed to stitch my cells back together quicker than my body would, we tried it on small cuts and it actually worked.

"Where's Steve?" Natasha asked. "He never misses a mission."

Tony, Bruce and I all shared a nervous look.

"No idea,"

"Not a clue,"

"Haven't seen him,"

Natasha sent us all a weird look. "What the hell's going on?" She asked in confusion. "What have you three done and actually what happened at school Seven?"

I shrugged. "Just wasn't feeling very well so I decided to head back here," I explained.

Natasha crossed her arms obviously not buying my lie. "Hmmm is that so?" She asked and I nodded. "Define lying."