Prologue

(Im not too good in English, if there's any error in grammar or spelling just ignored it. Thank you.)

The sounds of people shrieking makes that girl amused. "Why?! Why are you doing this?! I've done nothing wrong! What the hell is wrong wit- aaaaarghhhh!!!" His leg are being chopped by an axe. Both of his legs are. "Hehehehe...shoosh shut up. People might hear you. You don't want to get in trouble don't you? Kiwatari-kun." The calm tone in her voice scared the shit out of him. Her behaviour speaks violence.

"Ple-please... Why are you doing this? Please don't kill me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," Kiwatari begged for his life while he's in a serious pain. "Hey don't be sorry, it's your fault after all. There's no need for you to begged your life. A nasty person like you should be kill anyway." Another girl voice appeared behind Kiwatari. She's holding an axe that's too big for her size. "Let me hear you begged for your life, i might consider in-"

*CHOP*

The head already on the floor. The blood gushing out of the neck. The terror looks on the decapitated head was amusing to both of the girls. "Hey, im not done talking yet. But anyways clean cut!" Thumbs up are given. "Let's clean this up. Go take a shower, your smell reeks of blood you idiot."