2.Chapter: Who makes the move

„It's gonna take a bit to set up. You can make some popcorn if you want to, you allways eat all of it." Edward unlocked the front door and Henrik nodded, „If you don't mind me doing so, I'll gladly do so. Is it long enough for popcorn?"

Edward thought a bit but Henrik answered himself, „It's a movie! Movies usually are, right? That didn't sounded the way I intended it to."

„Don't sweat it. No one is here and I know what you mean." Edward laughted and Henrik nodded, „I guess. Sorry, I'm tired."

The movie started and they took the bowl of popcorn. They cudled together on the couch, before Edward spoke, „This part is boring. How did things go today?"

„Slower then usualy but, mostly fine. Nothing horrible happened thankfully. Your wing seemed crowded. Something interesting?" Henrik turned the question around and Edward shruged, „No, just dumb kids and teens doing weird stuff. Usuall boring tedius tasks. Honestly, I'm kinda out of it still."

Henrik put his arm around the other doctor, „Is that so? You'll fall asleep on me, wouldn't you?"

„Maybe. Wasn't twenty four hours but it's still allot of work. You on the other hand. No one got cut open or what?" Edward turned to look at him. Henrik rolled his eyes, „A bit harsh don't you think. Like two people did, nothing too brutal. Everyone made it and they should be getting better. I just mask my pain."

Edward leaned into him, „Don't we all. Why don't we watch this in my room? That's more comfortable I think."

„What's the point in no one being home then? I don't think that that is a good idea." Henrik admited and Edward backed up on it, „Allright, it was just a sugesstion. No big deal, we should focus on the movie again. This is when they final get to it."

Iplier knew at that point that Henrik did in fact get the hint. More stressful was that he didn't seemed to recipricate the feeling. He couldn't wrap his head around what he did wrong. The evening went on fine after that; both of them acted like the situation didn't happened. Henrik went home earlier then he usually did, leaving Edward even more nervous then he was before.

„You look down, what's up?" Mark asked him once he came back home. Edward turned to face him and sighed, „I screwed up. Probably went too fast and he backed out. I'm an idiot."

Mark raised an eyebrow, „Huh? I don't think that you are an idiot. You can apologies, if you went too fast. It's not the end of the world if you are together for as long as you say. Try again."

„Yea, I'll try again." Edward nodded and Mark smiled, „See, you're good. Don't overthink it."

Doctor wanted to say somethink but his phone rang, „That's him, would you mind?"

„No problem, I'll go my way. If you need something you know where I am." Mark added as he left the others office.