Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

when i woke in the morning i woke ethan and gave him a bath when he was done i got him ready and lay laid him in his bouncy sit so i could take a bath.

after i was done and had gotten ready and did my hair and make up i looked at ethan and asked." are you ready to meet grandma and grandpa." he looked at me and smiled while cooing, i love him so much.

as i was walking downstair i heard my mum in the kitchen humming, as i walked through the door she saw me and squeal.

at first she didnt see ethan cause she started running at me to grab me into a big hug.

but when i put my hands up to signal for her to stop and be careful she notice the little bundle of joy snuggling in my arms aseelp.

she looked down at my baby boy a smiled her biggest grin and reached out slowly to give me a hug and while doing that she said. " honey, he's beautiful." while she was saying that she touched her fingers to ethans face and caressed he cheeek mesmerizing it.

" mom could i borrow the car this afternoon so i can go and buy a crib for my room i forgot the crib i was using at granpa's?" i say . she looks at me and replies. "of course you can sweetheart anything for my darling little gradbaby."

after having a little breakfast i go upstair to get everything for our day out -

as we were leaving i realized i forgot my purse so i gave ethan to my mom real quick and ran to my room to grab it.

While i was heading back out i ran smack int to my big brother kyle, he looked at me confused for a sec and then the next thing i know im in a bone crushing hug. ( not to mention my brother is big time football player a wvu *smiley*)

i look up at him and give him a kiss but then i realised he didnt know anything about ethan and if he did i think he would actually kill tyler.

When he notice my sudden discomfort he said"Lacie....." and in that exact my mom decides to walk in with my baby and both of them smiling until my mom sees kyle........

****************************************************************************************************************

please please please vote and comment i need more fans thanks

<3 Lacey