twenty two - "This is not a date, just so you know"

Начните с самого начала

********

"What's he doing here?" I heard Kyle ask as I opened the door to the house.

I was finally out of school and was going to start my first tutoring session with Kyle and of course Sargent followed us like a gum under the shoe.

"Sargent is a big fan of me, a very annoying and ugly fan so he's following me everywhere I go" I answered his question making him chuckle.

"Hello, I'm still here, I can hear you" I heard the annoying voice of that asshole behind me as we went to the living room.

"Good, it was meant for you to hear," I said, taking my books out as we all three sat down in the living room.

While I was trying to tutor Kyle, Sargent was busy watching football, sighing from boredom, playing video games, watching me like a creep and making a lot of noise.

"Can you turn the fucking volume down" I said angrily as I threw my one and only eraser on his head.

"Ow! You just had to tell me, no need to throw things" he said as he touched the place my eraser hit.

"Good, you turned the volume down, now give me my eraser back" I said and watched with wide eyes as he threw the eraser on Kyle's head who was watching us bickering.

"Ow man! What was that for?!"

"For watching us like a weirdo"

"Are you guys a thing?" I heard Kyle say, making me choke on my gum.

"What? No!"

"Maybe" I heard Sargent say while wiggling his eyebrows at me.

Oh my god I want to stab myself with a fucking pen.

"Okaaay, enough of tutoring today, I hope you learned something Kyle, which I'm doubting since this asshole couldn't keep his fat mouth shut"

"I didn't do anythin-"

"Zip it!" I yelled at Sargent as I followed Kyle to the door.

I watched him go and closed the door. Walking back to a Sargent who had his feet on the living room table.

"Euw! Get your feet off of the table! Gross!"

"Alright, alright, chill woman" he said as he moved his feet.

"It's time for you to go now" I said as I tried to push him off of the sofa.

"What? I was just getting comfortable" I heard him say and I was already getting even more annoyed.

I rolled my eyes, "You've been way too comfortable for hours now"

"Alright, alright but I want to take you somewhere first" he said and my answer was already clear and obvious.

"No"

"Come on please, or I won't leave you alone" well I can bear his dumbass a little more to get rid of him.

"Alright, try not to kill us this time too" I muttered as we walked over to his car that he followed me and Kyle with. Wow, such a normal behavior.

I watched him start the car when a familiar melody started to play.

"No way that YOU of all people listen to Arctic Monkeys?!" I yelled and he rolled his eyes.

"Why?" he asked as he started driving.

"I don't know, you just didn't give me the vibe of someone that listen to bands, at all"

"Yeah, I know" he nodded and it felt like there was something behind his words but I didn't question further.

When we stopped the car I was too into the song when I realized that he had stopped the car in front of a big ice cream parlor.

"So we are going to eat ice cream?"

"No we are robbing the ice cream parlor" he rolled his eyes as he continued, "Duh, why else would I take us here" he replied sassily.

"Geez" I muttered as we walked in.

The place was pretty chill and gave an indie/alternative vibe which I really liked. We went up to the cashier and started ordering.

"I want cotton candy and chocolate" I heard Sargent say which made me internally gag. Who in their right mind eats cotton candy ice cream?

"Uh, I want strawberry and caramel" I said which made Sargent look weirdly at me.

We took our ice creams and sat down.

"This is not a date, just so you know" I said as I ate my ice cream and continued, "I still hate you" which made him chuckle.

"You know what they say Edwards, there's a thin line between love and hate"

"And there's a short distance between my knuckles and your face" I said, making him laugh.

Maybe, just maybe, I don't hate Hills that much anymore.

Oop, they're getting closer. (!!!!!)

Hope you enjoyed chapter 22 of LTHY!!! Thank you, for reading:)

Lots of love!!! // D.E