lovers loving

Tiny warning:

There is a little bit of matureness in this chapter but not a lot aka fluff

"Ahh, Luka c'mon stop" Adrian moaned as Luka made marks on his   neck.

"Then stop giving more access!" Luka smirked taking a look at the marks he made feeling satisfied, before going back to making marks on his neck.

"Luka please I'm begging you, your mom could come in at anytime. Please" Luka groaned getting off of Adrian. "You're lucky I love you" he said sitting properly.

Adrian kissed his boyfriends cheek, he took out his music book and his guitar. "Now let's go back to music lessons" Adrian cheerfully said. Luka rolled his eyes looking at his boyfriend agitated, 'cockblocked again' he thought.

"Luka, you never told me. What is your favourite chord?" Adrian asked curious.

"The C chord" Luka replied. " Why?" Luka sighed placing the books to his side and looking at Adrian, he placed himself in a position where he and Adrian where facing each other and holding hands.

"Because it's the first chord I taught you" Luka said. Adrian and him looked into each others eyes for a few seconds, Adrian processing what he was told. "Ugh Luka, you are so romantic" Adrian said kissing his boyfriends cheek.

_________________

"Ugh Natalie I wish my father knew" Adrian sighed putting his fork down. "I know, and I wish that for you as well but you know how busy he is" Natalie told him hoping to reassure him.

"Anyways, so how is your little crush on my dad going, give me all the tea" Natalie blushed, she hesitated at first but knew she could trust Adrian.

"I'm still way to shy to tell him" Natalie confessed. Adrian scoffed giving her a "C'mon" face.

"Fine when you turn 16 I will tell your dad. Promise" Natalie held out her pink "pink promise" she said before crossing it with the youngers pinky.

Adrian smiled if anything he trusts Natalie, and vice versa.

"Now Adrian you better get to bed now, it's already 11:35 pm, remember I want to meet Luka so we are gonna fetch him on our way to school" Natalie informed Adrian who quickly jumped up. "I'll go to bed now" Adrian said running up the stairs.

________________________________