Chapter 8 The Circumstance

Start from the beginning

" This might be the first time I've seen a bento like this made by a girl that I know." Aomine states.

" How about Moimoi-chan?" I ask tilting my head.

The whole table turns quiet as no one answers. All of their faces, except Kuroko, were pale.

" She sucks at cooking." Aomine finally exposes getting a foot smash onto his.

" Ouch!" He shouts holding his injure foot.

" It's rude to say that, Ahomine." I state as a frown appears on my face.

" Ya. Ya. Sorry." he apologizes releasing his foot.

Just when I was about to reply, a hand appears right in front of me snatching a chicken ball from my bento. My head swipes back as the others look towards who that hand belongs to. There, the grey hair boy throws the chicken up into the air as it enters his mouth. When he finishes it in a few bites, he licks his thumb.

" Not that bad." he judges getting the boys to glare at him.

" Uh... Thanks?" I reply not knowing what to answer with.

He smirks while leaning towards me," You look decent. But your breast size isn't really that big. It's too flat."

This gets me to cover my breast with a small hint of blush on my cheeks. Who will talk about breast size out in the open? He chuckles at my reaction.

" Go away Haizaki." Aomine growls getting the grey hair boy to snicker.

" Ok. Ok. Calm down. You already know that if something looks good, I'll steal it." the grey hair boy says placing his hand in front of his chest while moving back.

But he leans over to me again beside my ear while grabbing another chicken whispering," Even so, you're still mine."

While throwing the chicken into his mouth, he starts walking away but looks back towards me introducing himself," I'm Shogo Haizaki, nice to meet you, Princess."

The boys glares stay on him as he exits the cafeteria. When I turn back, I still find them glaring at where Haizaki was.

" Guys?" I ask getting their attention.

" Oh. Sorry." they apologize in different ways.

Kise leans over to me," Yuki-chii, what did he whisper to you?"

I turn to the curious yellow hair boy," Nothing really."

They continue to stare at me for a few seconds before looking back to their lunch. Lying to them is not my favorite hobby, but it's better not to make them worry. And I rather not talk about it. We all start eating our lunch. Sometimes, Aomine will take some of my food getting me to giggle getting the others to do the same. Kuroko, Akashi, and Midorima will ask before they grab any while the others just grab them. A smile is on my face as I eat cheerfully with them.

~~~~~

Giving myself a good stretch in my desk, I also give out a yawn. Looking in front of me, Kuroko's desk is empty as he left early to do a favor from the teacher. My body flops onto the desk as I wait patiently for him to come back but a group of girls walk towards my desk.

" Fujimoto-san, we'll like to talk to you." the girl in front of the group requests.

~~~~~

The back of the school was dark as the girls surround me against the wall. Their angry glares stay on me as my stomach tells me something bad will happen.

One of them pushes me harder against the wall and I swear that I got a bruise near my shoulder now as I rub the spot that burns.

" Stop sticking with the first strings of the basketball team. You got lucky joining the basketball team. I bet they only let you joined out of pity." says the leader of the group.