Field Trip Part 15

Peter shook his hand and Nick Fury told him to follow him out of his office. On the way out he turned to one of his guards and told them that Peter from now on was classified as a top SHIELD agent and should be treated as such. The guard was told to set this information into the SHIELD servers later on. 

Nick began to walk again and Peter followed him though the huge corridors. He looked around in shock as he realized how big the ship actually was. Fury showed him to his new assigned room, for the incident that he had to seek shelter somewhere or that he wanted to permanently move into the ship in order to fulfill near missions. They began to walk again and stopped at a huge open door that lead into the main part of the ship where it was controlled. He stopped at a desk with a fancy looking woman and turned to her. "Macy, I want you to erase all traces that Mr. Tony Stark ever adopted Mr. Peter Parker." The lady looked up at him and complied in an instance with a short "Yes, Sir". She turned toward her desk and immediately started smashing her keyboard with controls.

After about 3 minutes she started to talk again. "All done Sir. Do you want me to inform Mr. Stark about this change?" she asked. "No Macy, the later Mr. Stark knows about this the better." Fury answered quickly. "All right Sir, we won't inform him about this." she responded. "Thank you Macy that was all. Have you heard about hiring Spiderman as our new Agent yet?" Fury asked once again. "Yes Sir, everything has been arranged. I just need this signed from him, so you need to give this to him, once he arrives." with that she handed him 2 papers and a small tablet.

"That won't be necessary. Here Peter sign this and then we can continue." With that he handed Peter the papers and the tablet. Peter took them and started to read through them. The agent called Macy seemed a little surprised at first but shook it off really fast. After all everybody there was used to strange and obscene things happening daily. After awhile Peter handed her the stuff back and he received a swipe card and an electronic badge together with a sheet full of codes for the doors that he had to learn.

After he had all of his stuff he and Nick continued they tour through the ship, Fury showed him everything he had to know about for now, and showed him the places where he could get his suit and other stuff upgraded. They stopped there and Peter made the request to get his suit checked if he hacked it correctly and if Tony really couldn't trace his steps. He then asked them if they could cut Karen off of the Stark systems so he could keep her in his suit. They all agreed to these measurements and Peter left his suit there and changed into some of the clothes from his bag. He was told that they needed at least 3 hours to fix his suit and that he could do something else in the meantime. 

So he and Fury continued their tour and after about half an hour he had shown him everything important. He had also shown hin how to use his key card and when he had to use his badge to confirm his realness. After that he was told that could go to his room for the time that his suit was being repaired or that he could go explore the ship some more. He decided to go his room so he could study the codes because he didn't want to come back here just to return the sheet full of codes. There where about 20 different codes on the paper, each for different doors or for special commands to other agents.

After about 2 hours he had all of the codes fully memorized together with for what they were used for. He had about half an hour left so decided to go check on his suit and sheak around a bit on his way there. He didn't come across anything interesting tho, so he just made his way over to the lab where they had his suit. When he arrived there he was greeted by the two mechanics and doctors that he had left his suit with.

They told his that they were done with the suit but that they couldn't finish because the AI in it refuses to be parted from our security system until her owner comes back, so could you maybe take a look at that. Peter walked over to the suit and took a mic thta was fused with a cable into the suit. "Hey Karen, it's me Peter. You can allow them to defuse you now." He spoke into the mic. The suit immediately lit up from the eyes and the electronic voice of "Karen" ecoed through the room. "Mr. Parker! It's a pleasure to see you again. I'll defuse right now." She spoke. And with that you could see several folders in the computer disapear. Peter walked up to the suit and took of all the wires and cables that were connected to it. "Is that all Gentlemen?" He asked the doctors and they told him that everything should work just fine now. He thanked them and left the room together with his suit and two pairs of additional webshooters that they had built for him. He asked them if they had a chemistry lab somewhere and they told him that there was one about five rooms to the right, so the made his way there. He opened the room with his Key card and sat down on one of the desks. He started to look around and grab some of the chemicals he needed to do his web fluid. One of them was missing however, so he made his way to a seperate room that connected to the one he was in. He couldn't enter however because of a giant metal door, that looked very solid. He looked around and found a little touchpad where you could enter a code. He remembered the code for the chemistry locker and the door opened with an electric sound.

As he waled into it he was astouned. There were shelves filled with chemicals and substances up to the to of the giant room. If he had to guess he would have said that there had to be at least 20 shelves filled up to the brim with dangerous and expencive stuff. He waled around and found the substance he needed. He took a jar from the security mechanism that was holding it in place by swiping his card through a little opening. He assumed that they could see who used what that way, so nothing would get lost. There was a little swiper next to every single chemical and all of them were labled and sorted. Whoever did this earned his fullest respect.

He took the jar and went back to the first room. He continued to make his webfluid, until he had way more of it than he actually needed, but better safe than sorry. He returned the chemicals to their original place and closed all of the doors again.

#######################################

There we go people!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, but please for the love of god, give me new name suggestions for this story. This can't continue to be "Field Trip" anymore, because it has absolutely nothing to do with a field trip anymore ok?

Pls leave name suggestions :'(

by the way this isn't proof read so im sorry for the mistakes

Thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter!

-CrossBow