The Encounter

Deku's POV

About 80% of people have quirks. 80%!!! Yet, I have to be part of the 20% that doesn't.

I get bullied every day for it. My old best friend, the person I used to look up to most, and even my own mother all thought I was useless.

Kacchan, my old best friend, told me to k!ll myself. Maybe that's not such a bad idea. My mom doesn't believe I can be a hero, and All Might doesn't think I have what it takes. I guess he's right, I can't be a hero

———————————

I try to find a rooftop to jump from. I turn into an alleyway, but accidentally bump into someone. "Hey! Watch where your going!" He has wavy, blue hair, looks the same age as me, and is kinda cute. I keep on walking. "Don't ignore me!"

I turn around and say, "okay". I looks at him with dead eyes. "Wait, why are you going up their anyways." I don't answer and keep walking.

He runs up to me and stops me. He holds me but without all of his fingers touching me. "What happened! Maybe I can help."

"Fine you wanna know! I'm going to jump! God, I hate heros so much! Stupid All Might!" I scream. That's when I realized I've hit my breaking point. Oh well.

"Woah! Your like me. I've always wanted to be a hero. Then I found out what they are really like. So I joined the League of Villains. Maybe you should come too!" He says, "Instead of jumping, you can get revenge."

Does that mean I can finally get revenge on Kacchan and All Might! Wait, no. I cant. "I would love to, but I don't have a quirk, sorry."

He smiles at me and says, "It's okay! Sensei might be able to give you a quirk."

"Really! Yes! I'll do it, I'll join!"

A/N: Thank you for reading! This chapter was short but I'll make them longer! Bye 👋
(339 words)  Published ~ 02/22/21