"We had larger audience than before, I wonder if that's because of our popularity gained from music or UAAP." Gretchen wondered as she scratched her chin. Kiefer chuckled.

"Because of the band of course." Kiefer said then elbowed Gretchen. 

"I heard the school sold tickets for this competition." sabi ni Thirdy kaya napatingin sila rito at nanlaki naman ang mata ni Gretchen sa gulat.

"Tickets? There were also no tickets before... or is the school taking advantage of our visit here?" Gretchen wondered again, still skeptical about it.

"Not sure tho, ask 'Ly, she bought one for Den." said Thirdy then pointed at the two who were still having conversations of their own. Dennise looked at Thirdy.

"Ticket? I thought it was free." Dennise said then they all looked at Alyssa.

"Y-yeah I guess it's free since it's the school who invited us. N-nagtataka nga 'ko ba't wala kayong sinamang iba eh." Alyssa said without even looking at any of them.

"Atleast we get to play again as a band." Jirah said with a huge smile on her face and they agreed.

"You're lying." Dennise whispered to Alyssa and the latter just looked at her with guilt then looked away.

"Hey guys!" Miguel greeted them with a smile. Miguel de Guzman who was also one of the judges along with his band. They greeted them back. 

"Oh! Miguel from Cor... Corpse de---" bati ni Kiefer pero hindi niya masabi ang name ng banda nila.

"Corps d'elite." sabi ni Miguel at natawa. "We really shouldn't have chosen that as our name." napakamot naman ng ulo si Kiefer. "It's been awhile since you last performed. I don't see you play at Synj anymore."

"Uh yeah, we're kinda busy with school." Gretchen answered for them.

"And UAAP, I understand." Miguel added. "One of my bandmate is also a player that's why she wasn't able to attend." 

"Ah 'yung mataray." bulong ni Kiefer.

"Also my bestfriend watches you all the time, she plans to join Lady Eagles as well next season." pagkwento pa ni Miguel.

"Jia?" Dennise asked.

"Yes ate Den, hopefully maging teammates kayo ulit." sabi naman ni Miguel.

"Ulit? Player ka ba dati?" Kiefer asked since he never knew about it. Dennise smiled and was about to answer when Alyssa butted in.

"Yes she was the Captain." Alyssa said as if feeling proud of Dennise. Everyone was surprised especially Dennise who didn't know Alyssa knew. She looked at Alyssa.

"How did you know?" Dennise asked since she never really told Alyssa about her team in highschool before. Alyssa just looked at her then smiled at her.

"Yeah sayang lang, she left the team before graduating." sabi pa ni Miguel. Alyssa looked at Miguel.

"Yeah sorry about that." Alyssa apologised and it got the others confused but Alyssa didn't bother to explain.

"I know you all got busier but I still hope you'll play again, nag-disband na 'yung ibang kasabayan natin." Miguel just said so the attention was back on him. "Nice meeting you again, I'll go ahead." paalam niya at umalis na. Silence engulfed as soon as Miguel left. Dennise looked at the five.

"Hey." Dennise broke the silence. Alyssa was spacing out Dennise had to poke her on her shoulder. Alyssa looked at her with creased forehead. "Good thing you didn't sing." she said.