𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓
AUTHORS POV
Y/N was a very shy girl she used to get bullied by LISA THE LEADER OF BLACKPINK JISOO, ROSE she was once Y/N best friend but they even bullied her so she had to do what they tell her to do tho she didn't want to. JENNIE was the one who hated Y/N because of her looks She was prettier than her.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕
It was a normal day at school until my bullies started to bully me. But today they did not happen to do as much as before because a boy just passed by me and he was tooooooo handsome it was like he was the god of the school all the girls were over him. And I hated that because every girl always used to talk about him saying that I wish he noticed me and all and I hate that. And the most beautiful girl in our school BAEK HO RANG I even hate her they were like made for each other. The boys used to get ruled by her. Well, my mom, she is just to busy nowadays with her so-called best friend today they have gone shopping. So my class is going to start and my seatmate is the one whom I hate the most KIM TAEHYUNG when I sat beside him my bullies were sitting around me. They were coming to me to slap me but before they did I asked professor to change my seat. And now it was with Lisa yess, my bully. It was a normal day till the 5th period. My teacher came running to me she was stuttering that. Your momma i is in the hossppitall. I was shocked by the words I heard it was like my world is getting melted my heart was burning with anger at whoever did it. So I started to run when I was stopped by Lisa on my way before she said something I pushed her to the ground and ran straight to the hospital.

𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐕
The teacher said that my mother was included in the accident but she did not get a serious injury but she lost her memory. I was in shock when I heard those words but relaxed at the same time. Cause she did not get a serious injury but I ran as fast as I could to the hospital. But I was too scared to enter the room. Before I could ask where is my mom I to the assistant I saw Y/N she was wishing her eyes were teary. She went to the ICU I followed her. Her mother was even in the hospital and shy was my mothers best friend. Her mother was about to die she was living her last minutes so I went to y/n and hold her hand and hugged her even though I don't know her. She was about to say something but she died. In front of my eyes. Y/n started to cry harder but I was making her comfortable.

That's it for now cuz it's time to sleep and I need to make a trailer for this book 📖 hope u enjoyed the first chapter. Thank you