Chapter 9: Arriving at Shiketsu

Börja om från början

Shiketsu High School's main buildings were a bit more spread out until UA's where it was four tall towers connected to each other. Instead, they were spread out and had some training buildings nearby as well with the dorms from what Izuku could guess were off to the right side of the campus. "I think I like this campus better, it doesn't have the number of buildings and training grounds that UA has from the looks of it but it still looks quite amazing. I just hope they have a gym I can use a lot as my quirk control grows since normal equipment likely won't stand up against my quirk." Izuku stated as they started to head inside and All Might nodded his head a bit as he spoke up. "I've already talked to the principal about that and I'm donating money for a new building that will specialize in quirks like ours to be built. It should be done within a few weeks since quirks will be used to build it up. Until then the other gyms have equipment that will handle you for a short period of time." All Might stated as they entered the main building and headed towards the principal's office. 

It's not that Shiketsu High lacks money or resources but they aren't UA where they have so much money that they blow it on massive robots. Instead, the school goes for the more efficient types of training equipment and buildings that can serve many needs instead of just limited needs. Soon, their group arrived at the principal's office and waited outside to be called in and only had to wait about five minutes since they were actually quite early by about an hour so they were okay with waiting. As they were called in, Izuku saw the Principal who was known as the Red King.

"Hello All Might and I take it this is your protege and the 9th user of One For All Izuku Midoriya?" asked Mikoto Suoh who was the Principal of Shiketsu

"Hello All Might and I take it this is your protege and the 9th user of One For All Izuku Midoriya?" asked Mikoto Suoh who was the Principal of Shiketsu. All Might nodded his head and introduced everyone to the Principal. "It's a pleasure to meet you sir and thank you for accepting me on such short notice," Izuku stated as he bowed his head and the Principal waved him off. "It's not every day that the Symbol of Peace comes knocking on my door. I also get to flaunt the fact that Nezu lost you as well so it works perfectly for me." said the Principal while laughing a bit and All Might rolled his eyes. He really didn't want to get caught up in the pettiness between the two principals. UA has always held out as the so-called number one school of Japan when both UA and Shiketsu are more or less at the same level. The problem is that UA has had All Might, Endeavor, and other famous Pro Heroes that graduated from the school. Shiketsu has had Hawks graduate a few years ago and was able to break through the ranks as well which has given them more fame but it still doesn't compare to All Might's fame that is associated with UA.

However, if Izuku graduates from Shiketsu then UA's lead will shrink far more and the two schools we be in open conflict on the title of number one hero school instead of UA being thought of as the number one hero school in Japan. Soon everyone sat down because the Principal had questions he wanted to ask.

"All Might, you have told me the history of the quirk and All For One. I want to ask, are you 100% sure that the man is dead?" Asked Principal Suoh. All Might nodded his head and quickly spoke. "I crushed his head in... though I will admit we didn't find his dead body since his men took it but no one should be able to survive having their head completely crushed since the Brain controls the body which controls the quirks which would stop him from regenerating if he had a regeneration quirk." All Might stated and the Principal nodded his head. "The reason I asked is to understand the threat level my school may face with Midoriya being here if that man was still alive and found out about him. However, if he's dead I will take small countermeasures against his possible remnants that might target Midoriya for revenge if they ever find out. Midoriya, moving forward you should only leave campus with another student if possible since the more your name gets out there the more likely you are to be targeted." Principal Suoh stated and Izuku nodded his head. All Might promised to inform the Principal of anything regarding All For One and if they ever found anything that countered their belief that the man was dead.

Soon they moved onto the topic of Izuku's current progress. "From what I've been told, you got kicked out due to the lack of control during the quirk test that Eraserhead conducts. Have you been able to make any progress since then?" the Principal asked and everyone smiled at that question and he had a guess that Midoriya did indeed have progress. "Yes sir, with the help of Gran Torino, I was able to gain control of my quirk and now am able to use it at a max limit of 5% currently. I am able to hold it activate nonstop for 30 minutes as it stands as well before I get exhausted but that doesn't including high levels of movement or combat so I am assuming 15 minutes with that taken into account." Izuku stated and Gran Torino told Izuku to turn his quirk on at 5% without moving and Izuku did. The Principal was impressed that Izuku was able to get the quirk under control so fast. 'You really screwed up didn't you Eraserhead? You just lost a highly valuable student because you couldn't bother reading his file most likely before the first day of class.' Principal Suoh thought. He was also happy that the staff at the school wouldn't need to spend time helping Izuku figure out control and that Izuku would be able to jump right into lessons now.

"Good, I was going to restrict you from lessons until you had control since I won't condone you breaking your body. However, since you have the control you will be allowed into all lessons like everyone else. I am warning you now. I will not tolerant you breaking yourself by going over your limits. Pushing your limits is one thing but going over them to just score a win in a lesson isn't acceptable. It's one thing to push past your limits for the sake of your and others' lives in the field but not in a classroom lesson. Do I make myself clear?" Principal Suoh asked with a strict tone and Izuku nodded his head and Inko was happy that the school was going to take a strict approach with her son's recklessness. Soon, the meeting came to an end and the Principal had a staff person escort them over towards the dorms.