Loaded Love

Life. Not such an easygoing thing to handle.

Love. What everyone wants in their life.

A gun. The thing everybody is afraid of, unless you know how to use one.

That's one thing Michelle Wolfe has always been good at. Guns.

She poses as an employee at random stores, whether it's a grocery or clothing store, she's always moving around. Never staying in one place for to long. (Remember that advice. It might help you in the future. But let's hope it won't ever come down to some shit like that.)

Another thing she's also good at is killing. Now some people call it murder, Michelle prefers to call it "solving her problems." Why would anyone want to kill somebody else just because it's solving their problems? Hell if I know.

What happens when the plan or idea that has stuck in her head since she was a little girl falls apart? What happens when the plan goes wrong just because of some guy, Elliot Daniels? What happens to Michelle's life she has always lived? Will it stay the same or will it take an unexpected turn?

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Oh my gosh you guys I'm so excited for this story!!!!! FYI this story is going to be a short story. I'm not really going to drag it out and make it into some big ass novel. Just so you know :) But I really really really hope you all love it!!!!

Anyways..... I just really hope you guys love the story. It might seem sick and twisted (maybe or maybe not, maybe some of you like to read shit like this idk but idc because I read shit like this too so no judging going on!!!!)... But I can promise you all that its going to be filled with some mAjOR plot TwIsT!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!

VOTE▪COMMENT▪SHARE▪

Coming Soon!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU

ms_all_american