Chapter 3

Will is so obnoxiously stubborn, I swear. I've told him about a thousand times that I have a one-time job employment. See the thing is I like to tell him the directions and see if he can guess, but sometimes I don't get that pleasure. He usually pressures me and I eventually get pissed or aggravated to the point I just tell him what my one-time-thing job is. The point in him coming with me to every place I 'supposedly' work at, just for a day, is so he can also survey what his next approach or "kill" will be.

"Will I told you, I already have a job in sight, okay?" I say in a calm voice, trying to be at least a bit civil.

Will looks over at me from the driver's seat and gives me a pointed look. "And what might this job choice be?"

I wait for a second or two to go by to answer. "Target..." I trail off embarrassed by my choice of 'job'.

He starts to laugh, which of course being Will, the laugh keeps going on and on and- oh you get my point! I slap his arm lightly so I don't jerk his arm while he's driving and end up putting us into a ditch.

"Okay it's not that funny. I'm serious Will, I already know the store and it won't be that hard to get a uniform." I smile deviously, while looking straight ahead, making sure Will doesn't see my face.

"And just how do you plan on getting a uniform?" He asks with a cocky tone.

"Well since I go there alot, I practically know where almost everything is. So all I have to do is go in the break room or something and find a uniform that's not in use and doesn't have anyone's name on it.."

"So what you're saying is that, you'll just break and enter into a place that's only ment for employees and steal a fucking uniform..." He trails off waiting for me to explain a little bit more of my idea.

I sigh and answer, "Yes, technically." I straighten the wrinkles in my jeans out.

"Hmm sounds like you got it all planned out." He seems to be impressed, by the grin on his face.

Minutes later we're parked in front of the recently built Target. The parking lot isn't full, yet it is mid morning so there's just a handful of people here. Checking the time on my phone, I wait for Will to get off his phone so we can get out of the car.

"You can go look around and do whatever you're best at," I wave Will away as we enter the store, so I can start to look for the break room.

××××××××××

After 20 minutes of looking around the store I find the break room. Did I mention how big this damn store is? No? Sorry.

I look around carefully, making sure no one is around and grab the handle of the door and turn, but to my dismay it's locked.

I let out a long sigh and take my phone out of my back pocket and dial Will's number. After two rings he picks up and I tell him where I'm at in the store and that I need his help, because obviously I'm a woman and I don't carry around the stuff to unlock a damn door.

"You need my help?" Will appears from behind me. I step back, away from the door and motion for him to do his thing, so I can get in.

"As always I'm here to help the damsel in distress." He looks back at me with a snide grin on his lips. I flip him off and he chuckles while still trying to unlock the door.

"Ah ha. My lady," he stands up and opens the door for me. I applaud him only for a second and tell him to keep a look out but not make it too noticeable. "Do I ever make it look noticeable?" He asks, jokingly.

I laugh and push him away from the door. I enter the break room, and start to look around for a closet or something. Looking over to my right I see a door with some coats and purses hung up on it. Bingo! I quickly walk over to the door and open it and find only one uniform, no name tag or monogrammed initials on it, thank God. I didn't bother to check the size. I grabbed it and closed the door and made my way towards the restroom. This break room is to fancy, just to fit about 7 or 8 people in it, if you ask me.