Kakashi pov

"Yes Minato-sensei" I said.

"Ah, Kakashi, glad your here, even if it is 3 hours late" Minato muttered the last part. I still heard it though.

"I have a mission for you," sensei said, putting his papers down. "I just realized that I haven't been a very good father...and I sorta need you to go find Naruto for me. He's been missing for some time." Oh so now you realize that your son is missing. Well, former son. He's mine now.

"Yes, please help us find our son" kushina said. Honestly, I didn't think she cared about Naruto. From what he's told me, she was never an actual parent towards him. She was more of a warden.

"Oh, Naruto, he's fine. He probally just got back home actually" I said.

"What do you mean? He hasn't been home for years" fucking kushina.

"Well actually, I adopted Naruto. Hes Naruto hatake now, not Naruto Uzumaki-Namakazi." Guess I forgot to tell them. Probally just avoided them.

"WHAT!?!?" kushina and Minato yelled.

"You heard me. I adopted him. Remember when I gave you that paper and told you to sign it sensei? Yea, those were adoption papers. You signed them without even thinking about it." He should really look at what he signs before he signs off the village.

"How could you kakasi!?!?" Minato screamed. Honestly the man needs to chill the fuck out before he gets sent to hell early.

"Yes Kakashi, you took out son"

"So im the bad guy? You two neglected him, and didn't show him and resemblance of love, because you favored the other 3 brats!! What kind of parents are you to let him get tortured and beat to near death by the villagers, then slap him when he tells you about it!! No birthdays for him, no love, no hugs, no training, and you mad at me for taking him in like a decent human being. When I found him he was near death. He was being beaten by the villagers, and if it weren't for me, he would've died!! The first thing he told me was that you called him a burden placed on you that you wish to get rid of-"

"Thats not-"

"I wasn't done bitch. You are the hokage, a rolemodel for the youth, and you can't even treat your son with some decency, so don't yell at me you worthless piece of shits. He needed you the most, you were his parents, but no. All he got from you was a slap to the face." I yelled in a bored tone.

They just started crying.

"What did we do to our baby boy?" The slut said, hugging the wannabe lord hokage.

"Can we atleast see him and talk to him? Over dinner or something at our house"

"Fine. We'll be over in 2 hours"

"Thank you"

After that, I shunshined home.

Naruto Sayuri pussy view

"Hey dad, I passed"

"Thats great. Not much surprise there. Anyway, we are going to the hokages house for dinner." Dad said, scratching the back of his head.

"Why the hokages, why him?" I hated the hokage. Him and his wife. I've heard she's changed, but until I see it I won't believe it.

"Naruto, they only want to talk and say sorry. You don't have to forgive them. Also, I don't have to cook food, and Kushinas a great cook." Dad said.

I never got to taste kushinas food. She would kick me out the house in the morning, then when I came back at night, beaten and bruised, she was always drunk.