Chapter 15; The mudrer mystery masscure

Comincia dall'inizio

5up's tongue shrunk backwards, shrinking closer to his throat, then launched forward like a javelin. Piercing Corpse's only love's head, going through his open noiseless mouth and dripping and splatting blood everywhere on the other side of head.

"I love y-you Corpse..." Sykkuno whispered as his green emerald eyes rolled back behind his bloodied head. He slowly dropped to the floor, dead.

Corpse's vision blurred with tears, hot wet streaks streaming down his face. His sunken baggy brown dark eyes widened and he fell to his knees, tears spilling out of his eyes and dripping off of his chin.

He opened his mouth but no words came out, he stood there looking at the dead body, and wailed in the quiet morning sun.

"Now I realize we're not alone~" Apollo sang, small tears laced the edges of his eyes, and four smaller black spears stuck out of the seams of his trench coat. His ears were down, and he wore an emotionless expression.

5up's pupils returned to circles, not slits and stared at what he had done. Red shiny liquid silently dripped from his mouth and black pointy spears. It was splashed on his cheek and outfit.

The light in both of their eyes had become a red glow, instead of a soft whiteish yellow. 5up's mouth was still webbed, but his teeth had become semi normal looking.

"Well your only scared of me!" 5up sang while backing by his bloodied body away from Apollo, he was trembling horribly.

Corpse looked down at his veiny hands, small white drops of tears landed of the back of his hand, slowly falling off to the side of them, his black fingernails dug into the earthy ground.

"But you never cared for me!" Apollo sang loudly as he stepped toward the backing away 5up, tears bringing to fall down his face, small drops flew out of his eye when he closed them, his eyebrows making a u-shape.

"Why won't you let me free?" 5up asked through gritted teeth, tears and knit eyebrows. His pupils locking onto Dumbdog's like a predator who had spotted their prey.

"Cause you never dare to be!" Apollo answered singing. His nails or claws on the tips of his fingers unsheathed and sheathed. He held the sides of his face like it hurt him, or he wanted to blockout everyone else next to him.

Corpse on his knees, held Sykkuno's hand and tightened his grip on it, as he looked back at the sene unfolding in front of his  eye(s)

Flashback of Corpse's

I sat in a chair, I was tied up with chains to it. Like a prisoner I was kept in a white room, with marvel slabs underneath me, making up the floor.

A person can into the room, they wore a white lab coat, and held a syringe. "What you gonna do to me!?" I asked terrified, kicking on the marvel slab. It reflected myself in it it was so shiny.

A black messy haired normal looking boy stared back at me, they wore a black long sleeved shirt and pants, and white shoes. He had two big and scared coconut brown  eyes and I wore a black mask.

I turned my attention to the woman in front of me and repeated myself, once again scared for what was to happen. "What are you gonna do to me?!"

She just smiled and closed her eyes, she walked over closer to me, and rolled up my  left sleeve and injected a grayish purplish liquid into my bloodstream, despite my screams.

~~~~~

I was in my cell of a room and sat on a small and squeaky prison like bed. And suddenly I felt a searing pain in my left eye, and half my vision blurred and darkened.

I looked at a mirror on the wall back reflecting a boy, black hair, brown eye same as before but a brown eye, not eyes, my pupil was gone, in my left eye and a small patch of a sickly purple-gray color was around it.

I opened my mouth in surprise, only to be more shocked at my teeth were pointed fangs, they were very sharp and long. A small tuft of hair puffed out more than usual and a small purple-gray bump stuck out of my head.

As time carried on my teeth stuck out of my purpled lips and my eye started to glow a faint purple color, and the purple patch spread to all of my face except around my right eye, and that stump on my head grew into a bunny's ear.

Back in real time...

"You never listen! You're always insisting!" They both sang to each other simultaneously.

Apollo had his hands over his ears still and 5up blinked tears out of his eyes. "I'm just reminiscing!" Apollo said at the same time 5up spoke, saying "just stop reminiscing!"

"I feel something missing!" They said, it was sadly funny to Corpse as he could relate to those lyrics. His something  by was his only love, Sykkuno. He hoped this was just a nightmare.

"I just want my privacy!" 5up said putting a hand over his left eye. "I just want you here with me!" The older boy sang at the same time, wiping away his tears, his ears still down and his tail was left unmoving.

"God can't we just get along!" Apollo sang and turned his attention to Corpse and the corpse next to the black haired boy, kneeling next to his lifeless love.

"God can't you leave me alone!" 5up yelled balling his fists and turning towards Corpse as well.

Dumbdog grew spikes out of his back, and widened his triangular mouth, and push his tongue back, then shot it forward. Piercing Corpse through his gaping mouth. Killing him.

"I love you too S-Sykkuno..." Corpse whispered as red streams of blood and tears fell down his face, he lay next to the dead body of Sykkuno, his face a blur of colors, till they all turned black.

-End Of Chapter Fifteen-
—————————————————————
1606 words ;) (also THANKS FOR 1k veiwssss that's awesomeness) and all the views and comments and votes really make my month, thank you guys! Really. Thank you!