🌀Finding Out the Truth🌀

The sun began to go down as Karl climbed up the ladder out of his library. He had just been on a very very long adventure and just wanted to go home and cuddle with his boyfriends. He assumed they were probably at home already eating dinner.

"Karl!" Though he was wrong, Karl turned, seeing his boyfriend- what was his name..? 

"Hi Q-...Quackity!" He quickly pulled him into a hug, feeling Quackity wrap his arms around his waist.

"I wanted to come get you before dinner, are you okay?" Big Q asked, looking up at his exhausted boyfriend.

"Yeah..i'm just tired, I've had a long day"

"Well let's go home" The two let go of each other, letting Karl grab his hand and walking out the door. Though..Karl didn't remember how to get home, he stood outside for a minute just looking around. Where was his home? "Karl?"

"Yeah?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah I just... I don't remember how to get home for some reason.." 

"I'll lead us, come on" Quackity smiled at Karl, though he was beginning to get a bit worried. Since when did Karl not know his way around? "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, i'm just exhausted.." He tiredly rubbed his eyes, yes he was exhausted but that's not why he was forgetting things. Karl knew he was forgetting things because of time traveling, but he couldn't tell Sap or Big Q. Though maybe he should tell them soon..in case he forgets everything..

After a short walk home, Quackity and Karl were finally home, though this may be a bit harder for Karl to keep his secret.. His memory was getting worse and now he had both his lovers watching over him. They were bound to start questioning him if he forgot anything else, god this is going to be hard..

"Quackity! Karl! Welcome home!" Sapnap walked up the two, pulling them into a tight hug. 

"Hey..-" Karl thought for a minute, who was he hugging? It was his boyfriend right? What was his name?

"Karl?" The three separated, Karl just looked at the others with fear in his eyes. "Karl, are you okay?"

"I-i..I don't.." 

"Karl, whats wrong?" Sap asked.

"I..i don't remember..." Sapnap cupped Karl's cheeks with his hands. 

"What don't you remember?" 

"...You.." Tears started to roll down Karl's cheeks, he didn't remember his lovers names anymore. "I don't remember your names.. I-I..I'm forgetting.."

"Wh-what?" Snapmap looked toward his other lover, seeing Quackity just as scared and confused as himself. "Karl... you need to give us a bit of an explanation, okay? We're just a little confused.."

"I..I can't.."

"Babe.. We don't understand what you're talking about" Quackity added, taking his crying boyfriends hand.

"I'm losing myself.." Karl squeezed Big Q's hand, staring back at Sapnap.

"Karl.."

"I..I'm a time traveller.." His voice broke as he finally revealed the truth, looking away from his taller boyfriend. "I'm losing myself b-because of it.."

The taller boy pulled Karl into a hug, putting an arm around his waist. "..It's..It's going to be okay Karl.." Quackity join the hug from behind, feeling Karl sob into Sapnaps shoulder. "We'll help you remember okay?"

"I don't-I don't want to forget you guys.. I love you.."

"You won't forget us.. Not while we're still around.."

To be continued..

Word Count: 550