𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

louis thought the screenshot that makayla sent him looked pretty real. he didn't believe it. he didn't want to believe it. he wanted a better explanation, so he found himself going to meet makayla at a local mcdonalds. 

when he got there, he saw makayla sitting at a table drinking a mcflurry. he went and sat across from her.

"the machine was working today." makayla said shrugging. louis wanted to laugh, but he didn't.

"yes let's get to the point. long time no see, yadayadayada. let me see the dms." louis said. makayla quickly took out her phone and brought it to Instagram.

"you can click on it yourself so you see i'm not lying." makayla said handing louis her phone. louis looked at her and took the phone. he clicked onto christen and started reading through their chats. as he read, he realized makayla wasn't lying.

"no. this had to be fake." louis said. he couldn't believe it. he really thought christen liked him. he certainly liked her.

"well to future prove my point, go look at me and johnny's dms." makayla said. it was about johnny saying how him and christen have been talking again.

"wow." louis said.

"wanna order some food and talk for a bit?" makayla asked.

"i guess." louis said. he stood up and went to the cashier to go order.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

INSTAGRAM DIRECT MESSAGES

johnny [ johnnyorlando ]makayla [ makaylasmith }

MAKAYLASMITH

i'm in

JOHNNYORLANDO

good work
i'm in too
christen and louis got baited so easily

MAKAYLASMITH

yeah yeah no one can know about this
my career has just started and if this gets out,
it's over like that

JOHNNYORLANDO

of course
delete all our dms
you can have louis, i can have christen

MAKAYLASMITH

okay bye
louis is coming back to the table now

let's talk about makayla and johnny's plan. they both dmed christen and louis the same thing to make it seem like they said they were just playing each other.

johnny told christen louis was playing her and makayla told louis christen was playing him.

the two made chats to make it seem very real. after today, louis and christen weren't going to be talking anymore.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

louis sat back down across from makayla.

"alright so let's catch up." louis said.

"there's a lot to catch up on." makayla responded with a smirk.

author's note.

😏😏