𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"hello darling." louis said when christen answered the call. she smiled but hid it by covering her mouth. she got butterflies whenever louis called her that.

"hello british boy." christen responded while walking to the kitchen of the loft that her, noah, millie, and tom shared while they filmed. they all had their own, but most days they all slept at christen's. louis smiled, but didn't hide it.

"how was your day?" louis asked. christen put her phone down against the fruit bowl on the island while she walked to the pantry.

"it was good. we filmed some pretty good exhausting emotionally and physically scenes. it's crazy. we've only been filming for three weeks." christen responded as she found the cherry punch sweet-tart ropes she got sent.

"life of an actor." louis said. christen nodded as she picked up her phone and began walking to her room.

"yeah. i love it though. how about you?" christen asked as she climbed into her bed.

"i got to do a lot of cool stunts. that was a lot of fun. body is aching though." louis said. 

"i hope you took some tylenol." christen said.

"oh chris i did. it isn't strong enough." louis said. christen laughed.

"drink some tea and you'll be fine." christen responded while taking a bite of her candy.

"i've got some right here." louis said while lifting his cup up to drink some.

"you're so british i can't." christen said.

"ah you love it though. hence the reason i'm your dream guy." louis said smirking.

"you're never gonna let that go. i never said i liked cocky boys." christen said rolling her eyes.

"yet, you like me." louis said.

"who said i liked you?" christen asked with a smirk on her face.

"the smirk on your face tells me everything i need to know." louis said mocking her smirk.

"oh, british boy. you don't don't know enough." christen retorted.

"mhm. you sure?" louis said.

"you just don't know enough." christen responded.

"okay enlighten me. what are your insecurities?" louis asked.

"that's deep. you gotta earn it." christen said.

"one question?" louis retorted.

"mhm. fine." christen responded.

"so my first question still stands." louis said.

"okay.. i used to be really insecure about my body. i used to overwork myself trying to lose weight. i was going to stop eating but chris caught the signs early. i'm really glad he did. i found healthier alternatives to losing weight and now i'm happy with myself." christen said.

"you're really strong for getting through that. and i'm really happy you're happy with yourself now." louis responded.

"yeah." 

"you're perfect just the way you are." louis responded.

"thanks. now what about your insecurities?" christen asked.

"well i used to just be insecure. it wasn't really one thing. i just felt like i had to be like everybody else. i thought all of my thoughts were going to be invalid. i wasn't really louis partridge when i was twelve to like fourteen. i was just so scared of really being who i was. then one day, i said fuck it and nothing even changed with anyone." louis responded.

"i'm glad that you're who you are now though." christen responded.

"yeah i am too."

"okay. hopes and dreams?" christen asked.

"you said one question." louis said smirking.

"i changed my mind."

"mhm well there's a lot." louis said.

"please. i have all night. no set tomorrow." christen said.

"alright i'll bite." louis said.