Chapter 10

Sky definitely did not expect to wake up to Riven and Rosalie peacefully sleeping in Riven's bed.

Seeing that Saul was calling him, he quietly walked out of the room before answering the call. "Stella can't find Rosalie" was the first thing Saul said to him. "Meet me in my office, we have to go find her" "no need, Silva. She's here, sleeping in Riven's arms." "What?" Saul asked surprised. He wasn't expecting that. "Yeah I don't know. I heard Riv going outside for a smoke because he was in pain since he hadn't touched Rosalie like we did after our talk in your office and then I fell asleep. The next thing I know, she's cuddled up with him in his bed" "this is amazing. Sky, this means she's accepting this." Saul said, his voice filled with happiness. "I'll come to your room right away" He added. "Alright, see you in a bit" ending the call, he slipped back into the room, finding Riven awake and slowly brushing his fingers through Rosalie's hair.

Looking up at Sky entering the room with a big smile, he said "I was afraid it was a dream but she's really here, mate." "I see, what happened?" Catching him up about what happened when he went out for a smoke, Sky felt hope and happiness. Hopefully she also wanted to be his and Silva's love, he thought.

Feeling Rosalie starting to wake up, Riven pulled her closer to him and softly kissed her head. "Morning princess, how did you sleep?" He asked her. "Morning Riv, I slept amazing. Thank you." She responded, kissing his cheek after.

Looking around the room, she saw Sky standing there staring at them both. "Morning Sky" Rose quietly said. "Morning love" he responded. Pulling away from Riven and getting out of bed she stood in front of him a bit nervous before apologizing to him as well. Sky immediately said "you'll always be my love. I'm so happy you're giving us a chance, love. I promise we'll make you the happiest girl in the world. You're ours, right?" "I am if Saul accepts my apology as well" "of course I do, love." Quickly turning around she saw Saul standing in the doorway. Feeling a bit overwhelmed by them forgiving her so easily and being so sweet, her eyes were watering a little. Thinking one of them said something wrong, Saul immediately asked if she was alright. Responding with an "I just didn't expect you all to forgive me so soon. I really was a bitch to you." "You're our soulmate, love. We'll always forgive you. Just to be sure, you are ours now, right?" "I am if you're mine." Rosalie responded. "We were yours as soon as I laid eyes on you, princess." "Riv's right, love. We're yours, but most importantly you're finally ours." Sky said happily while hugging his beautiful mate. "We are yours, love. And as Sky said, you are ours now. Our girlfriend, our soulmate, the love of our lives and one day our wife" Saul confirmed while stealing his mate away from Sky and giving her a hug as well.

"Does this also mean you're staying at Alfea?" "Yeah, I just have to talk to headmistress Dowling about room arrangements." "If you want, love, I can arrange a small apartment for the 4 of us on school grounds. But only if it's not too soon. I know you want to take it slow." Saul said while looking at the girl tucked into his side. "I would like that" she responded, feeling the love coming from all three of her mates. "Then it's settled. Pack up your stuff, I'll make sure the apartment is ready this afternoon. See you later, love." Saul said while giving his mate a kiss on her head. "Bye Saul, thank you." Rosalie said while giving the older man a kiss on his cheek.

Sky immediately walked up to his mate and pulled her into his side. They didn't like it if no one was touching her. People needed to know she was theirs. "Can we go get some breakfast?" She asked her remaining two mates. "Of course, princess. Let me go get ready." Riven said while pulling his shirt off.

Seeing his mate's attention on his bare chest he smirked a bit before saying "like what you see, princess?" while walking closer to her "It's all yours, princess" he added before grabbing her hand and pulling her closer to him. Feeling a blush rise on her face, Rose quickly looked away. "You're cute when you blush, princess. No need to look away from me when you do that." "Stop it" she said laughing. "You're only making me blush more." "That's my job isn't it?" Riven replied while pulling her even closer and giving her a soft kiss on her forehead before pulling back and saying he was going to take a shower.

"Want me to go with you to Stella's room to get some clothes, love?" Sky asked her. "If you don't mind" "not at all, let's go. Meet you in the cafeteria in 20, Riv?" "Yeah, mate. See you in a bit, princess. Don't miss me too much" he teased. "See you later" she told him, quickly giving him a kiss on his cheek before hurrying off with Sky.

Sky put his arm around her shoulder while walking, feeling the need to touch her again. Looking up at him she kissed his cheek as well and was happy with the smile it put on his face. Arriving at the suite, she was immediately attacked by Stella "where the hell were you? I was so worried when I woke up and you weren't there!" "Sorry Stel, I couldn't sleep so I went for a walk, ran into Riven and well..." she drifted up, smiling up at Sky. Letting out an enthusiastic shriek, she tackled both of them in a hug and said "I'm so happy you're giving them a chance!"

Laughing while pulling back Sky said "please don't crush my mate with your hug" which made Stella pull back as well. Rose immediately found her place in Sky's arms again, this time leaning against his chest while he wrapped his arms around her waist. "You are so cute together!" It made Rose blush a little, even more after Sky leaned down to whisper in her ear "Riv's right, love, you're cute when you blush". Smiling up at him she quickly remembered why she was here again "is my stuff still in your room, Stel, I'm going for breakfast with Sky and Riv so I have to change. "Yeah, go ahead." "Be right back" Rose told Sky, giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

Coming out of Stella's room completely dressed, she told Sky she was ready to go. Just in time it seemed as Bloom and the other girls entered the suite when they were leaving. "Rose, can we talk?" Bloom asked the older girl, who was wrapped under Sky's arm again. "I don't have anything to say to you. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got breakfast plans." Rose coldly replied before continuing to walk towards the cafeteria.

After walking out of sight of Bloom, Sky gently pulled Rose back and saw the tears gathering in her eyes. "Oh love, it will be alright." He said while pulling her into a hug. "Thanks, Sky, I really needed that." She said while looking at him. Seeing his eyes flickering towards her lips, she felt herself doing the same. It was obvious that Sky didn't want to rush her into anything so he was holding himself back, until Rose asked "will you just kiss me already?" And he did. Immediately. That kiss was amazing.

Sky pulled back after a while saying "as much as I want to keep doing this with you, we agreed to meet Riv in the cafeteria 5 minutes ago and I don't want him to worry" still a bit dazed, Rose agreed with him.

Arriving at the cafeteria Riven met them immediately. "Where were you? Is everything alright, princess?" He asked while checking her over for any injuries. Looking at Sky he spotted some of Rose's red lipstick on his lips. Quickly connecting the dots he said "Ah I see how it is. I'm here worried and you are making out somewhere in a hallway." Of course he was joking about it, but it was funny to see his mate turning red again. "Sorry, Riv" she told him while wiping the lipstick from Sky's mouth. "No worries, princess, I was just kidding. Shall we get some breakfast?" He replied while holding out his hand for her. Smiling back at him she told him yes. Walking towards the line with Riven in front of her holding her hand and Sky with his hand on her back she felt truly happy.