"There's been a lot of talk recently that... Dumbledore's got a bit old" Hermione said.

"What rubbish! Well, he's only... what is he?" Harry asked.

"150? Give or take a few years?" Ron said and we all started laughing.

~~~~~

"Step up, step up! We got fainting fancies, nosebleed nougats" the twins said.

"And just in for time for school" Fred added.

I looked around their shop in wonder and checked everything. I found Hermione and Ginny looking at love potions so I approached them. So did the twins.

"Hello, ladies" the twins said as I chuckled.

"Love potions, eh?" George asked.

"Yeah, they really do work. Then again, the way we heard it, sis, you're doing just fine on your own" Fred said.

"Meaning?" Ginny asked.

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" George asked.

"That's none of your business" Ginny said.

When she and Hermione walked away, I looked back at the love potions and scoffed.

"You definitely don't need those" Fred said and I nodded my head.

"I wouldn't use it on anyone, not even Bucky if we weren't together" I say, looking at the twins.

"Why's that?" George asked.

"A child born of a love potion can't feel love. At all" I say and the twins look confused.

"How do you know that?" they both asked me.

"It's happened before" I say.

"To who?" Fred asked.

"Thomas riddle" I say.

~~~~~

"How much for this?" I heard Ron ask.

"5 galleons" the twins said.

"How much for me?" Ron asked.

"5 galleons" the twins repeated.

"I'm your brother" Ron said.

"10 galleons" I said with the twins and they turned.

When Ron left I grabbed the same box.

"Oi, Carrot heads" I call and they turn "10 galleons" I say, showing them the box and giving them the galleons.

"It's free for you, you know" George said and I nodded my head.

"Cool. Keep the money. You guys earned it. I love you" I say and the twins smile.

"Love you too, crackhead" the two said and I looked at them, offended.

"Hey! How did you know I was a crackhead?" I ask and we share a laugh.

I walk out the shop seeing the other 5 walking away so I catch up to them.