1- Chaz (EDITED)

Swimming is my freedom.

Being a lifeguard is invigorating.

And saving a life is gratifying.

I've never considered myself a hero, as some have called me. Instead, I like to think of myself as more than lionhearted because I'm doing what I'm supposed to do.

It's my job and what I signed up to do.

That one crazy moment when you face a life or death situation is when you realize how extraordinary and valuable your life, and their life, truly is. And once you find yourself at that moment, you know you have to make a quick decision.

Do you worry about yourself?

Do you worry about them?

Or do you worry about us both?

It's a no-brainer for me, as I never think of myself first; I think about the person I'm saving and their life. I took this job because I wanted to save lives, no matter what the cost would be. And I'll tell you what. After saving a life, you feel successful and proud, and you'll also think that you're a purpose in life and the entire reason you were born.

Saving someone's life is also an experience you'll never forget.

My friends and family always ask what being a lifeguard is like. And my answer is always the same; I couldn't ask for a better job.

With all the training I've been through and everything I've learned, I'm much more aware of my surroundings. I enjoy being in the sun and getting that tan that people kill to get whenever they hit the beach. I also get to enjoy the beautiful nature surrounding me all day while watching and listening to the waves crashing onto the shore.

While I'm at my tower, watching everyone in the water and listening to kids excitedly squeal while playing in the sand or splashing in the water is also enlivening.

When I took this lifeguard position in Malibu four years ago, I took the job not only to save lives. But so I could also eye all the beautiful babes roaming the beach in their swimsuits, bikinis, skimpy clothes, and whatever else they chose to wear. And if I were to say otherwise, I'd be called a liar.

Women walking around the beach looking as they do on slow days helps pass the time. And that's the truth. I've never been one to go out and meet women in bars or nightclubs because I worry about them having a drinking problem. So, the beach is my go-to place to meet women.

Nothing wrong with that, right?

I've always enjoyed watching ladies exit the water, especially when a cool breeze passes through, causing their nipples to harden. Naturally, my mind instantly goes into a naughty mode, where I envision myself sucking their sensitive tits into my mouth, giving them a much more compelling reason to be excited about. But whenever those thoughts start crossing my mind, I slap myself—I'm at the beach to do a job. I'm not there to eye-fuck women who are only there to have a good time.

Today is one of those slow days.

A woman caught my eye while scanning my surroundings. My friend Axl interrupted my thoughts while I watched a hot blonde walking toward the water. "Hey, Chaz. Are you busy tonight?"

Damn, she's hot...

And damn you, Axl.

"Nope," I exhaled, intently looking at her and slowly shaking my head.

Axl chuckled after seeing where and who my eyes were fixated on and pointed in her direction. "Are you checking out that blonde adjusting her bikini bottoms?"