Legacies season 3 episode 6- 'To Whom it May Concern'

Depuis le début

'What is it Hope, Malivore is in that stupid prison world so there aren't going to be any more monsters so you don't have to wake me up so early Mikaelson' Lizzie says as she is lying on her bed, still in her pajamas. 

'It's not that its just your dad asked me to wake you up, something about an important super squad meeting. So get dressed and get the whole squad together okay' Hope faked smiled, heading out of lizzie room to close the door.

'UGH!' Lizzie moaned, as she stuffed the pillow over her face in annoyance.

They whole super squad are in Alaric office, Lizzie opened the door with magic chanting the spell 'Dissera Portus',  but by the look she is giving everyone she is not having a good day. 

'So dad what was so important that you needed Hope to wake me up at 7 in the morning?' She folded her arms.

'The school has been opened but we are in a bit of a pickle. We are running low on students and staff and if we keep this up we will be forced to shut down and I cant protect you if we do' Alaric said, looking at everyone in the room, especially at Hope and Lizzie.

'So what do we do?' Kaleb spoke.

'Yeah how are we going to get new students when we live in a world that has no idea that we even exist?' Lizzie stated.

'Hey Lizzie come on listen to your boy MG. We need to look on the bright side of things, we all need to, wait for it, have... Hope' MG laughs as he points at hope.

Kaleb paused for a second there. 'Dude, bro that was so bad' he nudges MG.

'What are you talking about that was great' MG had the face of shock.

'Yeah no' Kaleb laughed.

Kaleb and MG were going head on on if MG joke was good, lets just say MG is not the funniest when it comes to good jokes.

'Right okay.' Hope said looking at MG and Kaleb.

'So Dr. Saltzman why don't we all go to town and try and look for new recruits I mean there has to be some super naturals who live in mystic falls' She said as she stepped forward nearer to Alaric desk, looking at him. But hope knew it in herself that as much as she wants to help the school she just wasn't in the mood for it' 

'That could be a good idea, okay yeah.'

'Okay here is what we are going to do, split up in teams and head to town- try and find as many new recruits as you can and when that is done report back to me by bringing them here.' Alaric smiled.

'Okay off you go' He said smiling, pointing his hand out to shew them out the room so he could think.

The super squad step out of Alaric's office to head on their way to town to look for new recruits.

Hope is in the corridor and is about to go to her room when Lizzie stops her right in her tracks, 'Lecutio' She chanted and sparks appear hitting the poster.     

'Stop right there Mikaelson' as she grabs hope's arm.                                                                                          

'Lizzie what is it' she stated.   

 'Well my dad said we have to split up and be in teams and since Josie is at Mystic Falls High and I don't really want to be anywhere near MG at this moment in time, you and I can partner up.' She smiled up at Hope.

'You're serious' Hope moaned.

'Come on it will be fun. Besides we haven't had any Hope Lizzie time in like forever'