"Help! Help! Please help me...!! Someone screaming on call.

Wang yibo know who is screaming. And start running in the University to Xiao Zhan classroom behind Wang yibo Zhou Cheng, Huang Jingyu, jiyang song, Zhou meng and others running too.

"Heeellppp!! Someone helppp meee plea...." Again Wang yibo heard Xiao Zhan screaming for help but Xiao Zhan stop screaming. Wang yibo got more worried and his heart beat became more fast. Wang yibo.

Zhou Cheng, Huang Jingyu, and jia Zheng running behind Wang yibo. While Emily Qi, yu bin, Jiang song, Zhou meng, and Xu weizhou wait for them to bring Xiao Zhan with them where they were waiting before. First Wang yibo reach Xiao Zhan classroom and enter but seen nothing except Xiao Zhan's bag. Wang yibo running towards Xiao Zhan's bag and notice bag is un packed. Wang yibo run out from classroom and running to find Xiao Zhan while running and shouting Xiao Zhan's Wang yibo reach professor office and enter but seen nothing too and again start running to the direction where Xiao Zhan run.
After Wang yibo left the classroom Zhou Cheng and others enter Xiao Zhan classroom and seen nothing except Xiao Zhan's bag. Wang yibo reach last classroom and saw the classroom door open Wang yibo running towards classroom while shouting and enter the classroom. When Wang yibo enter classroom and saw Xiao Zhan struggling from tall boy who is holding both hands and lay on the bench. And other ugly Normal boy leaning on Xiao Zhan for kiss. And other two boys holding Xiao Zhan's legs. Wang yibo see how Xiao Zhan struggling and crying to let him go but those ugly and creepy boys just laughing while smirking Wang yibo tight his fist and crash on those two boys who is holding Xiao Zhan's legs. And grab fat boy's coller and punch hard his face and stomach. Short boy scared seen Wang yibo's cold and angry face and about to run away when Zhou Cheng and other two appear in classroom and saw how Xiao Zhan scared and became pale. Zhou Cheng tight his fist and start punching those bastard with friends while Wang yibo reach Xiao Zhan and hug him tightly and Xiao Zhan did same. After 1min hug Wang yibo break the hug and wipe away Xiao Zhan's tears which is coming Xiao Zhan's beautiful face. Zhou Cheng and other beat those boys but those creepy idiots run away. Zhou Cheng run to Xiao Zhan and hug his brother tight. Other friends come and stand beside Wang yibo.

After 15min Wang yibo held Xiao Zhan in bridal style and Xiao Zhan rest his head on Wang yibo's crock and come out with friends from university. Zhou meng, Emily Qi, yu bin, Xu weizhou, and Jiang song shocked by the scene and run towards their friends. But didn't bother to ask what happened they know the situation so they keep quite. Wang yibo reach Zhou Cheng car and put Xiao Zhan on the passenger back seat and put seat belt on him. Wang yibo see Xiao Zhan still crying he wiped off Xiao Zhan's salty tears and cup Xiao Zhan's face to look into his eyes.

"It's ok. Your safe now Zhan don't cry" said Wang yibo with soft tone for calm Xiao Zhan down. And Xiao Zhan nodded.

after making sit Xiao Zhan in the car Wang yibo go near to his friends and told them he is fine now. While here Zhou Cheng told them what happened to Xiao Zhan. Zhou Cheng and others decide to cancel the party and go to home since it's already going to dark and Xiao Zhan to rest.

One week later

Xiao Zhan is now fine and going to University with Zhou Cheng. When that incident happened with Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan got very scared and not go to University for two days and Zhou Cheng told his parents and jie what happened to Xiao Zhan they got very angry and worried for Xiao Zhan but they calm Xiao Zhan down and told him he is safe and everything is fine now. Also they encourage him for go to University specially Xiao Zhan's jie. She always with Xiao Zhan and take care of his didi. After 2day pass Xiao Zhan decided to go to University and happy, cheerful as before.

Xiao Zhan and others attend their classes and today they are going for party which is cancelled because of Xiao Zhan's incident.
All Xiao Zhan's friends and his brother Zhou Cheng and even Wang yibo is very protective towards Xiao Zhan's safety.

After University end all of them sit their on car and Wang yibo sit on his bike.

At club

Xiao Zhan, Wang yibo, Zhou meng, Zhou Cheng, Huang Jingyu, Xu weizhou, Jiang song, jia Zheng, Emily Qi and yu bin sat on their table while talking, teasing and singing, dancing and drinking.

Emily Qi and Yu bin just their on corner while drinking beer and talking with laughing. And Huang Jingyu and Xu weizhou singing who are already drunk. And Jia Zheng and Jiang song playing rock paper and scissor who they already drunk too. While Zhou Cheng and Zhou meng are flirting with each other and about to kiss and sudden Wang yibo stop them. Who is some sober. Wang yibo call their driver to pick his friends up who is already get drunk and behaving weird. And other side Xiao Zhan also drunk and behaving like a 5years old kid who's toy missing and crying. Wang yibo touch his hair in frustration looking at his friends who is behaving like weirdos.

When Wang yibo saw Xiao Zhan crying he go to near Xiao Zhan while patting his back softly and ask.

"What happened Xiao Zhan why are you crying?" Wang yibo asked to Xiao Zhan.

"I..l want *hic* Mmy mom!" Answer Xiao Zhan with crying while pouting to Wang yibo.

"Ooh! Then let's go to home our friends are already left we both are here only" said Wang yibo while held Xiao Zhan on left side.

"No! *hic* I don't want *hic* to go *hic* home." Said Xiao Zhan

"Why? You don't want to meet to your mom!" Asked Wang yibo.

"No!! I want *hic* my teady *hic* bear!" Whine Xiao Zhan.

"When you go hom..." Wang yibo didn't complete his sentence Xiao Zhan crashed on his lips and kissed.

Wang yibo just startled seeing Xiao Zhan's action and his heart beat became fast. After seconds Wang yibo back kiss Xiao Zhan with passion. Wang yibo break the kiss when Xiao Zhan is breathless. Xiao Zhan again crashed his lips on Wang yibo and Wang yibo back kissed him with full of passion and Xiao Zhan moan softly when Wang yibo bit lower lip of Xiao Zhan. Wang yibo licked and sucked Xiao Zhan's mole under his lips. And Xiao Zhan again moan softly and Wang yibo crashed his lips on Xiao Zhan while kissing Wang yibo enter Xiao Zhan warm Carven and explode every corner while sucking Xiao Zhan's lips. Wang yibo suddenly regain his sense and Stop and shocked what he did jsut now.

Xiao Zhan immediately fall asleep when Wang yibo break the kiss and push Xiao Zhan on the couch. After regaining sense Wang yibo look at Xiao Zhan who is already deep in sleep. Wang yibo put Xiao Zhan in bridal style and walked to his car. When Wang yibo come to the club with his friends he bring bike but when drunk and can't drive while drunk so he called his driver to pick him up and bring his bike after he reached home. Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo reached Xiao Zhan's home in 28min. Wang yibo ring the door bell and Mr. Xiao open the door. And shocked to see Wang yibo late at night. Wang yibo say "hey" to Mr. Xiao. Mr. Xiao become more shocked to see Xiao Zhan and immediately pulled Xiao Zhan to his embrace and told Wang yibo to enter the mansion but Wang yibo refused politely and say "goodbye" to Mr. Xiao and left.

Ahhh my hands are really hurting now coz I write 2077 I really want to cry but I can't! Coz I'm very sleepy now😴😴

By the way how is the chapter My lovely reader's I hope you like it. Do vote if like it and still Vote if u don't 😁😊
Finally they did their first kiss.😁😁🤭

Point out any mistake if I did. Thank u for votes. Saranghae 💜