Chapter-2

Sleepy Xiao Zhan.

Xiao's mansion

After 20min. Xiao Zhan and Zhou Cheng reach their mansion and enter living room.
Xuan Lu waiting for her little brother's to come home. And crystal Zhang in kitchen making some dessert for her son's. When they saw Xiao Zhan and Zhou Cheng are home Xuan Lu and Crystal Zhang come to the living watching xiao Zhan and Zhou Cheng coming.

"I am home jie jie and mom" shouted Xiao Zhan Coming to living room.

"See your baby boy is home now" said Zhou Cheng rolled his eyes on xiao Zhan

"A-xian, A-cheng your home" Xuan Lu welcomed with hug to her lovely brother's.

"My babies are home. Must be today is tiring day for my poor babies." Said Crystal Zhang hugging her son's.

"Yess! I'm very tired mom. I need your bigg hug mom." Whine Xiao Zhan hugging tightly to Crystal Zhang.

"Aiyaa! My poor baby. Your mom make your favourite dessert for my both babies." Said Crystal Zhang and kiss Xiao Zhan's forehead.

"Yaaa! Don't act cute. Your grown now." Said Zhou Cheng in irritation tone.

"I'm still mom's baby ok and I'm not acting cute I'm already cute. Your just jelouse because mom loves me more. Said Xiao Zhan in teasing tone stuck his tongue out at Zhou Cheng and start running for his room.

"You..you little Zhan I don't spare you if you caught in my hands. Running After Xiao Zhan.

Crystal Zhang laugh at her son's childish behaviour and leave for kitchen to making dinner. Xuan Lu laugh too at her brother's childish behaviour and sat on the cough start reading book. Xiao Zhan locked the door immediately After enter the room. And Zhou Cheng enter his room too.

After taking 20min shower. Xiao Zhan lay on his bed and fall asleep.

Wang's mansion

Wang yibo come to the mansion park his bike in the garage and enter the living room. Carman lee in her bedroom and know Wang yibo is come home she did not go to meet Wang yibo because Carman Lee doing some papers.

Wang yibo Saw living room is empty so he headed to direct his room. Wang yibo enter his room and take quick shower and heading to downstairs. Carman lee see Wang yibo is coming so she called him.

"My baby come home now And start leaving" said Carman Lee

"I'm going for racing and skateboard practice and I'm not baby anymore I'm grown now." Answer yibo in irritation tone.

"How you grown or old you still my baby" said Carman Lee with teasing her son.

"Mom ok bye I'm leaving" say bye to Carmen lee Wang yibo leave immediately without waiting Carman Lee's response.

Wang yibo start the bike engine put helmet and heading to racing ground.
After 25min Wang yibo reach the racing ground change his drees to racing drees and start practicing. After 6 or 7 lap racing Wang yibo come to dressing room change his clothes and leave for skateboarding practicing.
After 15min Wang yibo reach skateboarding ground and start practicing after 35 or 44 min practicing Wang yibo leave for home. It's 8:15pm dinner time

Wang yibo enter the mansion and park his bike in the garage put helmet on right hand and enter living room. In living room Carmen lee reading magazine, Darren Wang checking some documents and hai Kuan sighing some paper. Carman lee see Wang yibo is coming home she said to Servents to place the dinner on Dinning table.