part 2

——————————————————————

Recovery Girl POV:
While Bakugou was resting and I was researching anything that might be the affect of the quirk. While I was doing test, All might was searching for the person who cause this. I still haven't find anything but I only know he'll be knocked out for a few hours.

All Might POV:
I saw young Bakugou coming but out of nowhere he faints. I rushed towards him when I saw a man just starting and evilly smirking at young Bakugou. He was wearing black sweats and a black hoodie with black sunglasses on. I looked away for second to pick up young Bakugou but when I look back he was gone. I took young Bakugou to recovery girl. I also informed Aizawa at the same time because I saw him walking in hall and he asked "What happened to Bakugou" with an questioning look, " I don't know he was at the gate and fainted out of nowhere but there was a suspicious guy looking at young Bakugou so I think the guy hit him with his quirk but Imma take him to recovery girl right now to make sure he's okay" I replied back, Aizawa just nobs and continued walk. (They both had a bad feeling in their guts that it wasn't good.) I continue to walk to recovery girl. After dropping off young Bakugou and explaining to recovery girl what happened. I went to look for the man how I saw with some help of other pro heroes.

Aizawa POV:
I got a call from All Might saying "We found the man." not sounding too happy, "That's good, any information about his quirk?" I responded, "..." He said nothing, "All Might what do you know about the quirk!" I said worried, "Will you see the quirk separates his emotions and you will know when his emotions changed by his eye color." All Might inhale and exhale continuing, "His eye color is extremely important because they all have different meanings I'll text you the meanings of the color but there might not be a cure for this." All Might said the last part sounding sad, "I will talk to you later lunch is about to finish but text me the color meanings." I said trying to sound clam, "Okay I will." All Might said before hanging up.

Text:

All Might- red: angry/mad
yellow: happy/fun
                       dark blue: depressed/sad
black: emotionless/numb
light red(punch): intelligent/smart
purple: insane/crazy
                       white: afraid/fear

Aizawa- Is that all the emotions meanings?

All Might- Yes

Aizawa- How do you the meaning of the colors?

All Might- The man said the color would be the same for all people that gets hits with his quirk.

Aizawa- Oh okay i will ask more questions later my students are starting to come in.
seen