Tu hi hai Aashiqui..

Start from the beginning

"So are you ready for the party tonight?" Asked kunal.. Sana frowns and asks, "Which party?" Kunal replies, "Sidharth throw a party tonight, didn't he tell you?" She shook her head slightly, obviously when will he tell.. Yesterday they fought and in morning she give him a surprise by announced the marriage date.

Taking a breath she says, "Its good, that we have a pre wedding party because tomorrow is the wedding and if you have any problem than can say." He open his eyes in shock and says, "Tomorrow? But sidharth said you need time to know me." She gritted her teeth in anger and says, "Who is he to decide? You are ready or not? If nor then leave."

Shaking head he says, "No no... I am in.. whenever you want.." Sana bit her lips and think to tell kunal that all this is just a drama, she never gonna marry him but just then saw sidharth come out of the room with frowning face. Smirking she hold his hand and says, "Aww kunal, thank you.."

She put on hand on his arm and says, "Actually i was thinking that we have only one day..so why not use the time to know each other more." He smiles brightly and says by cupping her hand, "Exactly what I want to do since came here." Smiling she turns her eyes to sidharth, who is fuming in anger...

His face clearly shows that he just want to kill kunal, or maybe cut his hand because continuously fix his eyes on kunal's hand. She love to see his possessiveness all the time, it always give her the hope that he somewhere have feelings for her which he doesn't want to accept because of some reason.

"Ohk...so I'll see you in breakfast," Said Sana with a bright smile. Kunal nodded and says by place a kiss on her hand, "Waiting eagerly for you beautiful." Sidharth fisted his hand in anger and throw the vase kept on the table which diverts their direction towards him. Sana smirks by seeing the broken pieces and go from there.

Clenching jaw he give kunal a death glare and go from there. Sana get ready after freshen up just then her eyes fall on the saree which is gifted by her mother.. She look at the bracelet give by sidharth, caresses it she thinks something and smirks.

Sidharth broke some more glasses and vases in anger, whenever close eyes,..the moment come in front of his eyes when she hold kunal's hand... He just want to cut his damn hand for touching his naaz...but again conscious mind hit that, she is not will be yours after today... It hurts so badly than he ever thought, don't able to understand how he will be live after her....

But he have to,...again keeping all thoughts aside, which he actually need to focus on..he  darted towards his room for checking some papers. Entering inside the room he going to move towards the wardrobe when heard the click sound of door. Knew it who it could be but didn't turn back and continue his work.
Sana fins him didn't bother, she twist her lips and says,

"Mr.shukla do you get the divorce papers?" Sidharth close his eyes, whenever she called him by this name his heart flutter.. Don't know why it sounds so freaking sexy in her voice, the voice is enough to make him turn on... Opening eyes he shrugged all his thoughts and turn to say something but...his breath chocked on throat by seeing the divine beauty in front of his eyes...

Sana is standing there draped a red net saree which is perfectly hugging her all curves, her bare sexy waist is clearly visible from one side..which is enough to kill him in the moment.. And the rest work is done by her beautiful face which enhancing more by the red lipstick..her wet hairs fall on the bare shoulder because of sleeveless...

His heart is running in the speed of marathon..she looks drop dead gorgeous in saree.. He don't know about others but she looks so freaking hot in this red saree, its getting difficult for him to blink those olive ones. She smiles inwardly by saw his reaction, she never feels so good by wearing saree that feels today....

Making him jealous is the best possible way to bring out the truth before she perform her final step.. Taking a breath she move towards him without broking the eye contact, his intense gaze set her heart on fire, cheeks already flushed..but she can't be the shy one, otherwise he'll never going to confess...

He comes back from the dreamland when she tap on his shoulder and says, "I know, am looking so beautiful and hot..but you can't continue the staring session of yours because i have to meet kunal.. So give the divorce papers fast." He collided his brows in irritation, why she is so desperate to sign those papers.

Just then the other thing strike on his mind that she is going outside like this..that too with kunal....no chance...he can't let anyone see her in this attire.. Sana folded her hand and says, "Seems you don't have the papers right now, fine...will sign it later.. As kunal must be waiting for me." She turns to leave when he saw her sexy bare back...

Groaning he says, "You are not going out like this." She smiles at his comment and says by turning back, "Excuse me!.. Why? " Rolling eyes he says, "Because its not look good on you, should change in something better." She took few steps near him and says, "Really,...liar..i know it's looking damn hot.. So i am not going to change."

He gritted his teeth and says, "Naaz, don't argue with me..yes its looks ho...whatever.. that's the reason you can't wear it in front of kunal..." She come more close to him, in a order that there bodies collides...smirking at his increasing rate of heart beats.. "Then I'll definitely wear this, he need to know how hot his to be wife is. I have to impress him.."

He try to control desires which arising inside him because of the closeness and says, "Its not going to impress him, it is more capable to seduce him.. So just change now." She takes a long breath because now going to do something which she never does before.. Smiling seductively, she start tracing fingers on his cheeks and says,

"So what about yo? Are you also seduce by me, mr. Shukla?" He close his eyes, his heart is fluttering so fast, that it feels like can come outside anytime.. Her touch sending chills to his spine, the hot breaths causing goosebumps all over his body... She hold the affect which none can ever come close to.. Sana smirking at his condition and says by placing a kiss on the crook of his neck, "How are you feeling mr. Shukla?"

Groaning he grab her waist and pinned to the wall...
___________________________________________
Let's see at happens next!!!

Promo - Hot argument, drama, confession..

Thank you so much all pyare Readers for your beautiful comments and votes.. ❤❤😘😘😘