✍︎︎18✍︎︎

Comenzar desde el principio

After ducking behind a wall to avoid Professor Alatar, he sat on a stone bench and looked at the stars. Many people had told him Maria was up there, 'looking down on him.' He didn't believe them though.

"You shouldn't be up, you know."

Draco jumped up. He turned and was met the with blue eyes of Cordelia Alatar - the one professor he just avoided.

'Shit.'

"Don't worry," she said, quietly, before sitting down, "I won't give you detention. You seemed troubled."

"Oh, um- it was just a silly nightmare. I'm fine," He sat beside her, fiddling with his fingers. Draco bit his lip subconsciously, he had only ever talked with Snape when he caught him a few times in sixth year.

"It's okay if you'd rather not talk about it. I get nightmares too," she informed him. He looked up to her.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think everyone does at the moment. You aren't alone. After such a traumatic event like that, it's somethings that's normal. It really shouldn't be but if you do want to talk you can always find me in my office... or the kitchens," she smirked. Draco chuckled and grinned.

"Thank you, miss," Draco smiled, "I should be getting back to my dorm."

"Yeah, this is just a one off okay? No telling the other professors," she playfully pointed a finger at him. He smiled and nodded before mumbling a quick bye and leaving.

Draco didn't sleep again that night. He went back to his dorm, reading some muggle novel he found in the library; The Great Gatsby.

It was about some millionaire that had an obsession with a lover. He had heard some Ravenclaws talking about it at dinner that evening.

-

Draco yawned widely as he walked out the Great Hall entrance. He slightly regretted not going back to sleep last night. He rubbed his eye and opened the book once again. He had been reading it non-stop - he was intrigued.

As Draco was walking back to his private dorm, his nose shoved in the book - much like Granger - he heard muffled talking and then a scream come from a broom cupboard a few meters away.

His eyes narrows and he cautiously stepped closer. The corridor was quiet as it was one of the more secluded corridors in Hogwarts. He place a hand on the iron door knob, hesitantly turning it.

"Fuck sake."

Ruiz.

He was currently pinning a Hufflepuff girl to the stone brick wall, his rough hand placed over her mouth.

"What the fuck?" Draco shouted before grabbing the back of his collar and throwing him to the floor outside the cupboard. The girl whimpered and whispered a small thank you. Draco nodded, smiling sympathetically. She quickly ran off, drying her tears on her robe.

"You always have to ruin my fun, don't you Malfoy?" Ruiz picked himself up.

"I can't believe you, you disgusting pervert!" Draco screamed, he gripped the wand in his pocket.

"She was enjoying it," he smirked, maliciously. Draco was repulsed by his face, how could he?

"How dare you! You're fucking sick, after what happened with Maria," Draco choked out. Tears formed in his eyes as he thought of last nights endeavours.

"Not my fault, she gave herself up-"

"SHUT UP! You! Y-you caused her so much pain. You were so manipulating, playing with her feelings. You could've stopped her death! She loved you!" Draco yelled at him, tears fell down his pale cheeks.

"She never felt could enough for you, and- and then y-you just rape her! Like she was nothing! But she was everything to me. She was my best friend!"  Draco had tears streaming down his cheeks. He waited a second before throwing hex after hex at the other Slytherin.

Ruiz diverted some of them before throwing back his own. His smirked was still present. He revelled in the effect he had on Draco.

"Why? WHY!"

"Because she deserved it! She helped Dumbledore's Army! She was a pathetic Slytherin and even worse Death Eater. Just like you!"

Draco shook his head in disbelief, "Is that why you're with Harry? So you can do the same fucked up thing?"

"Of course," he grinned, "we all know of his 'tragic past.' I knew that just one more thing could, you know, give him a little push over the edge. After seeing the look on his face when he saw you 'kiss' Astoria, that was priceless! Oh yeah, I asked her to do that because I knew she was obsessed with you - she's weird."

"You dick," Draco said quietly. He wants at his side. This boy was almost as bad as Voldemort.

"It was perfect and I would get back at you for trying to put me in Azkaban while doing a favour for the rest of the Death Eaters. All of them are pussies, especially your dad-"

"Expulso!"

Ruiz quickly moved out of the way, the explosion only knocking him over.

"How dare you even mention my father!"

"Whatever, I'm only using Harry. Like I'd actually be a little fag like you! Sectumsempra!"

Draco suddenly felt his scars being ripped open again. The immense pain caused him to collapse to the floor. He screamed as loud as he could - with a deep slice in his chest - he choked up.

This reminded him so much of sixth year and...Harry. Ruiz is going to rape him. 'Fuck, I can't move.'

"If you even talk to Harry, I'll know," he smirked down at him, kicking him in the stomach, "and don't worry, I'm not a fucking coward like you. I can do much worse."

With that, he walked off. Leaving Draco to die painfully in a pool of his own blood.