part 2

★          ☾          ★          ☾          ★     ☾     

It’s been two days since your secret forbidden fuck with your dom and it seems as though it’s even harder to keep your hands off of each other. You hoped releasing your urges would help quell them, but knowing what you’ve been missing out on these past few weeks has been making you crave it even more. Your neck longs to have Kaminari’s fingers clasped around it, your pussy aches to have it filled with his cum, and you swear you drool a little every time he swipes his tongue along his bottom lip, his teeth pearly and sharp and so perfect pinching your skin.

Kaminari isn’t doing much better than you. The mental image of having you bent over every surface in the dormitory haunts him, and he never thought he’d see the day when watching you clean would turn him on, but fucking hell, you look so good in your leggings and tank top, a sheen of sweat on your forehead that reminds him of how cute you look being fucked out.

And right when you think you two are about to break again, shooting each other longing glances through the day and daring to allow your hands to wander a little too much as you watch a late-night movie, a familiar poof of indigo hair flashes through the common room.

Shinsou’s hero costume still clings onto his body; his lilac orbs look luminescent as he digs through the refrigerator in search of a refreshment; and the bags under his eyes seem to have gotten four shades darker and cause his pale face to look sallow. Your daddy looks more tired than you have ever seen him, and you’re on top of him as soon as your eyes land on his bulky body, Kaminari trailing right behind you.

“Daddy,” you squeal as you bury your face in his chest. “I missed you so, so much.”

Feeling left out of the reunion, Kaminari pouts and snakes his arms around Shinsou’s waist, his head resting against your back. “Hey, I missed you too!”

Shinsou chuckles at his subs’ neediness and embraces both of you. “And I missed you, little ones, but we’ve got to be quiet. Everyone’s sleeping and I don’t want to wake them up. In fact, you two should be asleep right now.” His tone grows firm as he tightens his grip on your body, and you can hear Kaminari gulp back a lump of fear that had formed in his throat.

“We couldn’t sleep, Daddy,” you whine, burying your face in his neck in hopes the cute gesture will lessen his frustration. “We’ve been missing you so much and it’s hard to sleep without you.”

Much to your relief, you can feel him relax, and a chuckle rings out of his chest. “Such needy little things.”

Very needy,” Kaminari echos, the whine in his voice mirroring yours. “Needy for our daddy.”

Shinsou’s fingers card through the blond’s hair, and Kaminari all but purrs under his touch. “C’mon, let’s go to bed. Daddy’s tired after that mission and he’s missed you guys just as much.”

It’s the most soothing thing in the world going back to your normal nightly routine—Shinsou watching and making sure you brush your teeth for the entire two minutes your dentist recommended, Kaminari picking out some cute pajamas for you to wear while you’re squished between both men, Shinsou placing your phone across your room and as far away from your bed as possible so you aren’t tempted to check it late into the night, Kaminari humming a cute little song as the three of you prep your bed.

It’s almost as if Shinsou had never left in the first place. Everything is always so easy with them, wordlessly falling into a rhythm none of you can describe but find comfort in nonetheless. Shinsou’s back is facing you and Kaminari as he inspects something that has caught his attention, and neither of you think anything of it as you snuggle under your thick blanket until he turns back towards you, his face dark and unreadable.